I was 6 day late for my period .. Upon checking test kit, it shows posit

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi .. I was 6th day late for my period .. & upon checking in the day earlier,, the test kit shows that it positive (which mean pregnant of course) .. But later at night,, my period came .. Am i consider pregnant or not ? Should i go to the doc instead to double confirmed or just do another test at home ?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Are you sure it's your period? Is your flow heavy? Some women have implant bleeding and mistake it for their period?

I would go to your doctors just for a peace of mind.

All the best.

• Posted

Hi nicole .. Thanks for e advised ..

It just normal period as usual but e colour is totally different .. It more to dark brown instead of dark red or red ..

😊

• Posted

You're welcome ☺

Brown us old blood coming, I would take another test and see what the outcome is?

keep me updated ☺

• Posted

Hi nicole ..

My period lasted me for 3 days only wich is on monday ... & on e day my period is done, i did another self test .. & it shown positive .. But yesterday my period came again .. Which only in e day .. But not much .. It filled 3/4 of my pantyliner ..

Is it normal as i never encounter this before ..

• Posted

Hello, Thank you for the update 😊

it could in implant bleeding, every woman is different to the amount of blood they use using IB. I would call your doctor for an appointment ASAP especially since you got a positive result. If the bleeding doesn't stop and it's bright red you could be having an early miscrriage. Dont stress it though, just go to the doctors just to make sure and put your mind at ease.

Fingers crossed for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.