I wish I was dead too.

Posted , 9 users are following.

I wish I was dead. Found my daughter hanged in her bedroom. My only child my life. She was 16. and my entire life.I'm tired of life. She hanged herself last year.i feel empty.

3 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Tracey,  I had responded to your post but see for some reason it didn't post.

I am so sorry for the hell you live in. There are no words or actions to console you. I wish so much there was something.

All I can say is that I am here as are other people who want to talk to you.

• Posted

Hi Tracy,

That was such an enormous shock for you, you have my sympathy.

To lose any child, let alone an only child is devastating.

However, you keep your daughter alive with your memories of her. As a teenager I often found life difficult to cope with, when you're young everything seems a massive hurdle to overcome.

If it is near the Anniversary of her passing then you will under a great deal of pressure. Use this time for fond memories of her life, it's no good trying to avoid the experience so facing it head on may be the answer.

For whatever reasons your daughter, in her darker moments, took her life, but you must try to live yours. If possible try to reflect on the happy days with your daughter, you will always have those memories.

Sorry I cannot be of help, mike.

• Posted

its a parents worse fear that there child goes b4 them no wonder you feel the way you do its a natural way to feel,theres not much people can say to a post like this,but i am,you must be feeling horrible but killing yourself isent going to bring your child back,why dont you use all this pain for good and join a group were others have gone through the same,STAY STRONG AND KEEP FIGHTING THE FIGHT,
  • Posted

Oh Tracey, I am so, so sorry to hear of what you are going through.  I cannot imagine anything worse, my heart aches for you.

I wish I had some clever words to say to make you feel better but I don't.  All I can say is that my thoughts are with you.  You are so much braver than you think you are, you have made it so far, I don't think I could have done that.

I am sending you a hug, I wish I could be there with you to comfort you.

Pat.

• Posted

So so sorry for your loss! Are you joining any grief counseling? Therapy of this kind can be very helpful for you! Also are you in any meds for depression? This was a very traumatic experience you went through and you need to find some relief from your pain! My best to you!
  • Posted

Hello Tracey,

For what it's worth, I think you are a very brave and beautiful mother, to come here and share yourself and your story with us.

You are carrying your daughter's flame, burning alive in your big beautiful heart! You're going to live through one another and for her by being the physical entity on this earth and amongst us to share her beautiful light and presence.

There is no greater pain than a mother's losing her child. But you will always be your daughters mother and no one can ever take that away from you.

Please keep in touch. You inspire me. Let's do this together and live 💜

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.