IBS

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi I am suffering realy bad pain with IBS and I am on buscopan 2 three times per day but they are doiong nothing for the cramping pain I get immediately after eating I wonder if anyone knows of a pain relief that works for this condition and what foods to avoid as I am missing meals because I know I will be in pain and have to sit on the loo for ages with this horrible cramping pain until I eventually have loose poos 

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Have you tried Dicyclomine? This medicine works well for me and my IBS pain can be so intense that I have passed out from it. If you have not tried Dicyclomine ask your doctor about it. One pill lasts for many hours.
    • Posted

Thank you Craig I will enquire about this I know what you mean about the pain! Thank you again it means a lit when someone knows what it is like to suffer from IBS x
    • Posted

Thanks for your help Craig I have just been to Docs and got these tablets so I will let you know if it helps x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.