IBS help

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have had IBS for almond at a year but I have some new symptoms Dizzness that's not new but worse but I have muscle weakness and. Tingling in my hands and feet sometimes in my whole body this is new been going on for about a week now felling really tired too so anybody else have experienced this or is this something else

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Ask your doctor about fibromyalgia.  It often goes along with IBS.  Do you have joint pains with the fatigue?
    • Posted

I get tingling in my hands and numbness which I have had on and off for years before my IBS.  I also get sore joints.  I developed muscle weakness and increased joint pain with fatigue after chiropractory and massage.
    • Posted

They ran blood tests to find out why I was so tired and sore and found nothing.  I told the doctor that the symptoms began after chiropractory and deep tissue massage but my concerns were dismissed.

The blood test was done badly and I was left in more pain which has never fully cleared up.  I then developed IBS two months afterwards as a result of the botched test.  Since then, the fatigue and pain has got less constant without any treatment but it still comes back if I exert myself too much.  I have learned to accept these symptoms to avoid any more stress and further mistakes.

I think my body is hyper sensitive to any medical interventions and prescribed medications.  My immune system has a tendency to overreact to anything it doesn't like.  I suspect this may be a result of my Aspergers.

• Posted

It could be stress or heart problem or lack of magnesium. Please go to dr at once and find out before it is too late.
    • Posted

I already went to the doctor he's sending me to a nerve Doctor can't get in for a month and he started me on vitiating b12 shots and folic acid but so far that's not helped but I'm in a bad flare right now so maybe that's not helping 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.