IDD Therapy

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all, has anyone of heard and tried IDD Therspy to pain relief for back and neck pain. I have seen the advertisement for this and having tried almost everything else, I wondered about this option. Would be interested to hear from anyone who has experience of this treatment. Thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

IDD therapy is a proven treatment for the relief of lower back pain, neck pain and related condition such as sciatica with significant success rate; thousands of patients have experienced dramatic pain relief and involves no recovery times. IDD therapy is non-surgical, non-invasive and typically does not involve pain medications. The treatment is not only safe and painless but also comfortable and relaxing. The course of therapy includes approximately 20 treatment sessions and is completed in about 35 days. The treatment sessions are brief, lasting approximately 30 minutes. The procedure has been studied extensively over the past six years and has been clinically validated.
  • Posted

Hi... After much deliberation I've decided to pay for IDD therapy. I've been suffering from chronic back pain and sciatica for 4 years after a herniated disc. On the few occassions I've visited the doctor they only refer ne back to physio...i have never had a scan? Anyway over the years I've spent a considerable amount of money on different treatments and although this one is expensive am now at a stage I'm willing to give it a go. Will report back with a review on the treatment.

• Posted

Hello Valerie

Is IDD therapy like spinal decompression ? I tried SD but it was money down the drain and was not covered by my private health insurance or OHIP (Ontario Health Insurance Plan). Only after an MRI did I know that my spinal cord was pinched in four places. At present I am having injections at a pain clinic, they are low dose with no side effects so far. My physio said I had spinal stenosis and that was before the MRI, he was right on. Unfortunately some people see our back problems as a way to get rich. Be wary of someone charging high fees ! It's easy to spend a lot of money and still have pain. The injections are 0.25% naropin, it may go under different names. I've had three treatments so far and now I can use the stairs much better. Not sure how many treatments I will need. The doctor told me I may be able to manage without surgery. I know that herniated disc is different from spinal stenosis but pain is pain. Good luck Valerie, Alpine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.