Im just about to start orlistat

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hay there..im just about to start orlistat tomorrow 23rd oct .iv heard so many different things..Im so worried about sh*tting myself and whats thidls orange oil?? I know you dont really poop normally. Can anyone give me advice on what to eat and what not . obveously not chocolate sweets kebabs that kinda stuff..well i dont anyway.im a size 16 and want to loose at least 3 and a half stone. How quick can i loose? If anyone could help that would be great.xx

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi dear Laurask...

I'm on 3Rd week today wink lost 1,5kg

So far so good...

My 1St week that bit troublesome cos the poo..xx came oily even when fartxxx hehe...

But 2ND week back to normal luv it.. No more oily fart smile

The oily poo..xx orange color yeppp definitely true depend on what we consume.

One nite bday dinner party I couldn't control n ate all u can eat.

Then next day, gorgeous all came out!!!

Wht I luv this orlistat,teach us to change bad habit towards food. I enjoying consume veggies fruits while consume orlistat, normally poop every morning. I love continue atleast I get my target of 5kg lost

Good luck Laurask!!!!!

Keep on update n motivated each other wink)

• Posted

Hi angel..thanks for your reply. I dont mind having diarrhea i judt dont want to need to run to toilet and miss it lol.i do generally eat healthy..i was on anti depressents which made me put on 4 1/2 stone.i do go to the gym but been off work due to a slipped disc in my kneck.going back to work in a few weeks and just worried.wow so ur doing great then 😊.will it take the rest of my bodies fat off to? Is it realistic to loose proper weight?

Thank you so much Angel sg x

Will defenatly let you know.x

• Posted

Hi im overweight, but dont eat a lot, due to being disabled I cant excercise. Ive been on this for 5weeks and lost over half a stone, ive cut out crisps and chocolate. My down fall is wine !

If you eat fat then your stools are yellow coloured, this has happend to me when i ate a pack of low fat crisps ! so dont eat between meals and be good then the tablet will work-how I have no idea lol, this , the tablet blocks out fat, as I dont eat fat im unsure how it works ? good luck x

• Posted

Dear Wendy,

Even I ate fruits veggies also poop easily, luv this med wink

As the fats comes out orange oils wif poop depends on what we consume especially fried food sad

I luv snacking but now I really try my best build healthy eating habits as I m emotional eating sometimes sad n now I choose apple fruits for snacking.

We could lose weight as the fat storage will be melted n used by our body for energy, that's on my mind wink

Good luck dear Wendy!!

• Posted

Hi wendy.

Can you actualy drink on these meds then? Although if we drink spirits it should be fine as not fat?im a lover of jd and coke every now and then lol.I dont mind the colour of my poop just very worried about reanacting the whole baby stage lol.keep us updated as to how youve been getting on

Laura xx

• Posted

Hi laurask

As we all know alcohol has sugar in so the less we drink quivcker we lose weight, just go for JD with a Coke Zero maybe. 

I dont suffer with oily stools, accidents or wet wind lol. But all depends on what you eat. I did have a very small portion of Chinese on Friday and on Sat I did have well in Wales we would say 'Cachi llo bach', my poo was the colour of a young calf's poo !. 

Good luck to you also.

• Posted

Hi wendy

Thanks for your reply..yeah that's what I was thinking..also it's the sugar thats terrible as well.well day 1 over..no facts no leaks and no poos but a very rumbly tum.lol.let the week commence

Thank you all again

Xx

• Posted

Dear Laura, u're welcome wink

Yepp.. I feel this orlistat helps me losing weight as doctor recommended to me, at first I doubted cos I took duromine before but doctor was right, it's only drug harmful for my body.

This morning I lost again 0,5kg as weekend i cooked cabbage soup+tofu minimilaze oils wink n went gym for running yesterday.

Feeling great wif this Xenical orlistat wink

So keep it up, Laura!!!

Sure u can do lose weight!!

My advice, probably we need to wear pads while 1st week, in case...no worries just feel like when periods comes. The orange color leaks when fart but surprisingly no smells like poop but uncomfortable feeling, just that's it.. Feels like fat war on my body lol

Good luck Laura!! wink

keep on update our journey wif this med wink

• Posted

Aww yay well done.im also worried as on codeine gabapentine and diazepam. Hopeing ill be ok.i do need to go out today but worried as to what will happen lol.ill stick to fruit veggies and jacket potatoes.hopefuly it will all be worth it in the end..Thank you to everyone that's also replied..more advice and updates would be great xx

Laura

Good luck all xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.