im pregnant please help

Posted , 2 users are following.

hey im 21 and i found out on fridaY(20th march) that i was pregnant just cause i told my mate that i was being sick for 4 days between 5pm and 9pm at night i didnt think anything of it so i went town friday and got the strip test and both have come back positive but i have be lightly bleeding all month on and off and the guy who has got me pregnant was just "friends with beifits" i no we was stupid not to use anything but because we have been having sex on and off for the last 5 years he though he was firering blanks and i got pregnant last year the end of june by my brothers best mate and he made me get rid of it i was a drunken mistake and wasnt ment to happen but it did anyway he forced me to have an abortion which i didnt want but he threatened me so i had to travel a fair disistance to have it done was so scared my friend now who has got me pregnant now was there for me and new how bad it affected me and how much pain i was in and now hes saying i need to get rid of this one as he isnt ready to be a dad he cant financially support it and his flat isnt ready and he doesnt want some kid running around they are his words but i dont want to go threw it again he said he would be by my side but i wouldnt be able to do it again plus my brother and his girlfriend are havin a baby and she thinks i will push there baby away if i get rid of mine all my friends have told me to keep it but he says i cant do it as i still live at home but i work i no i dont earn much but i can save i just need advice because my head is fryed and all me and him keep doin is arguing i no my mom and dad will be annoyed at first but after that i think they will be fine please help im planning on ringing my doctors on monday to find out that i defo am and how far i am 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Poor you Amy, what a dilemma.  In your shoes, I would confide in your mum and dad.  It's quite important to know whether or not they would support you with a baby if this is the way you choose to go.  Your 'friend with benefits' has to face up to the responsibility of being a father, if, again, this is the way you choose to go.  At the end of the day this is YOUR body and your pregnancy and no one can force you to do one thing or the other.  But you need all the facts before you are able to make this very big decision.  See what your doctor has to say and trust what your head and your heart is telling you to do.  Neither of the options is going to be easy for you, but it's always best to make a decision when you are armed with all the facts (for example, about what support you would have, how you would afford to give a baby a good life, whether you are ready to be a parent etc).  You are not the first and you will not be the last in this situation so try not to let it overwhelm you.  Wishing you all the best.
  • Posted

thank you roseann i have all my friends behind me saying they will help aswell he hasnt told his mom cause she would go mad at him for telling me i have to get rid of it i told my friend that maybe if he came with me and saw it when i go for a scan cause im gettin they do that they he might change his mind but we had an argument lastnight and he said i was being unfair and unreasonble when i aint i went threw it last time and it messed me up really bad he knows that but i dont want him to be made to take care of it is one sister thinks i should get rid she said we should respect each others choices but he basically isnt give me a choice at all he said im not keeping it etc but to be honest my head is fryed i was gonna ring doctors tomorrow (monday) but i have work so was gonna do it wednesday when i have a day off i cant be more then 3 4 weeks pregnant ill be shocked if i am 
    • Posted

Thanks Amy; this must be so tough.  Make sure you get that doctor's appointment very soon eh; it is probably more important than anything else at the moment.  The choice is all yours; you just remember that.  You still have some time if you are only 3-4 weeks pregnant.  Try not to panic and I'm sure things will become clear to you soon. x
    • Posted

he has told his mom and she said its my choice hes still being mean about it he really dont want me to have it i am so confused right now everyone is telling me to keep it but him i am gonna go on my day off so i have time to go doctors etc x

• Posted

Try to only listen to your own instincts and your own gut feel about whether the time is right for you to be a parent.  It's a long and hard commitment but one which has many rewards, if you're ready.
  • Posted

hey sorry i havent been on for a while just to update you all i am now 17weeks pregnant i did keep it the babys dad and i are not together hes got another girlfriend now and there has been trouble there because he wants me to let her be around my baby when he/she is born and i said no basically he isnt happy we have been arguing alot but thats because of my hormones lol but anyway hes finerly come round to the idea of being a dad but because he has said some nasty stuff about me foe example he called me a fat overweight slag ,i dont deserve to be a mom, im not there in the head etc which has been very hurtful to me i have had some problems but nothing serous i am a big girl but since being pregnant and not able to eat properly i have been sick and losing weight(sorry for the spelling i have learning differeculties ) but im slowly being able to eat food now and i am starting to show i find out on the 25th of june what im having and i am due 11th of novmeber i will be posting again soon just though i would update you all smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.