im worried

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello there i just want to know if this is normal i dont think the docoter i see likes me very much i went to the doctor when i hurt my back the doctor gave me a shot that wil help with the pain my bum were he gave me the shot is big purple is this normal ? and he walks out the room then come back with the shot i dont see him open a clean needle or stuf like that im worried its it just me that crazy ? and i dont really know what is in the shot coz i dont see were he gets the meds from mabe i must trust my dr?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

i want to know if this is normal 2 i have this friend that is on alot of pain pils coz he is in pain alot so when i hurted my back i was like okey ill grap a pain pill from my friend no big deal so i google first the pill name to see if its safe to drink and i was shock to see what pills my friend drink its very dangours musnt sum1 tell him that? i told him what i read from google thanks to google we noraml pple have info about stuf smile

• Posted

Hi Centara; yes you are very entitled to Know what your GP/doctor is giving you before hand (one reason being if you should happen to have any allergies)??

?Did he have the "drawn up injection" in a Sterile Injection Tray...or just Carrying it around?

?Yes to bruises; for some people bruise more easily than others, and this can also come down to the administrator's technique, too.  So really can;t say comment on that one....each is an individual case/

?As for your friend and his medications;   You Sould Never Take Anyone Else's Medications.  Also, if he is concerned re what he takes, then it is upto him to discuss with hisn prescribing dr.

?Hoping that this answers your questions?                        Bron

• Posted

He went out the room then he came back with the shot that's already ready so I didn't see him take anything out a bottle to inject me with

• Posted

These days it is unlikely that a previously used needle is re-used again so I wouldn't worry too much about the needle your doctor used.

• Posted

Perhaps you could call the surgery in a few days if you're still concerned or if it's painful. It's probably fine but you worrying about it isn't because of your ME; stress isn't good for us. I'm sure that if you call they'll put your mind at rest.

• Posted

I feel a lot better today and talking on here is great you all are nice and I'm not stressing anymore maybe I must trust pple more just don't want to die coz I put trust into pple feels sometimes Hopeles

• Posted

Hugs It's good to talk about it, especially with people who are going through similar things and understand. razz

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.