Implantation bleeding or period???? HELP IM STRESSED AF

Posted , 2 users are following.

Im 16. I had sex 2 and half weeks ago. We used a condom but it broke so i drank the morning after pill an hour later to be safe. Did not have a withdrawal bleed and i started to get scared if im pregnant or not. Now 2 1/2weeks later i started bleeding a little bit. It was like normal period but later in the evening it was very light and did not bleed. The blood was red first, and later thick sticky and brownish red. Im scared if its implantation bleeding or just my stress inducing a mini period. I cant buy a test now because im scared to go buy one and my bf is overseas. I dont know what to do. PLEASE HELP!!

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Nai,

First step is to calm down and try to breathe. No matter the current situation, everything has a solution and you'll be OK.

Stress can make all kinds of problems seem more complex, or feel worse. There are two things you can probably do: you can pick up a pregnancy test, however doing that alone is stressful. If you have a family member or a good friend, talk to them and ask for some support.

Secondly, if you are worried about your health situation because of this, call a nursing hotline, or see a doctor. The hotlines are free, and can help you decide if you need to see a doc.

Of course, if your in pain, or feel it is an emergency in any way get to the hospital, as there's no downside to showing up and being OK. Vs delaying when a problem is present.

• Posted

Finally, hang in there! It's gonna be OK!

Stay calm, this is fixable. Just take things one step at a time.

• Posted

If you took the pill, that is known to mess with periods. If you are unsure though, youre going to have to buy a test or go to your gyno for a test. What exact day is your period due this month?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.