of lower abdominal pain around the flank region, fever, loss of

appetite and general body weakness in have also notice that my

urine has a foul smell and just this morning i vomited and the

vomit consists of what i had taken for breakfast

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

It sounds as though it could possibly be a UTI.Ii have gone through similar with bladder infections but when I had extreme pain and fever it was a kidney infection. It would be a good idea to get it checked ASAP to just to make sure. Good luck

• Posted

Ihad the same ..tt could be food poisoning.  Had some fish n chips, possibly poison..urine smelled of fish n chips slightly for days
  • Posted

had a bladder inf the same time, still they are checking urine and u sound tomorrow.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.