Increased sex drive

Posted , 2 users are following.

I just wanted to quickly share that since reducing from 100mg to 75mg, even in the short space of 3-4 weeks that I've already noticed a surge in my libido. All is not lost wink

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I've gone from 100 to 75 because 100 was to high doc said I had numb/ foggy head it's been 9 day still feeling down y did you go down dosage ? Do u feel any better ? If so how long did it take ?
    • Posted

I reduced because I've been on sert now for 8 mths and just feel it's time to taper down, possibly come off altogether. I have very vivid dreams (not nightmares) my weight seems harder to shift & loss of libido. But having said all that sert has definitely helped me. I just don't like the idea of being on med forever. But that's me personally, I also think of you're doing well on them don't feel bad about it - some of us just need a little help.
    • Posted

Ps. I haven't really noticed much difference in my mood since changing to 75mg. One or two wobbly days at the start but then as stated, my sex drive has increased so there's pros & cons that you have to weigh up.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.