Inner thigh cramps

Posted , 3 users are following.

Yet I had another night of inner thigh "Charlie horse's" aka cramping I really can't deal with it any more it is do twisted and TIGHT my inner thighs muscle feels like when you twist to ring out a towel and it travels to both inner thighs. If I simply stretch my legs boom it happens also every time I am intimate with my husband boom it happens so it's daily and there seems to be NOTHING I can do??

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I told you try the seltzer and see can't hurt

Also told you take your mind off pain and rub between them thighs lol

• Posted

I actually created a post and I am having with cramps and was looking and came across your post and I totally feel for you dealing with same issues as well.

Have you had any relief or any good advice from this post?  My  cramps started from doing some light exercise riding a bike.  I did have it happen once from sex about 1-2 yrs ago never thought about it but now its happening more frequently from the bike.

• Posted

Have had these cramps too for over a year now.  When they occur they are so excrutiating I can't stand.  Nothing gives me relief until I tried a tablespoon of yellow mustard .  Swallow it down in one gulp and within minutes I get relief.  My daughter suffers from back pain spasms and her dr suggested it to her, well it works for me.  Give it a try.  I now keep a mustard and spoon by my bedside.  Hope it helps you too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.