Intrusive thoughts

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys,

How often do you get intrusive thoughts. I have Pure OcD and get them constantly which is worrying me greatly.

Also what medication is best for them?

Please help me 😪😪😪😪😪

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I take luvox.....love it. I uses to take zoloft which worked too but was taking for so long it stopped working..best of luck to you
    • Posted

May I ask you about Luvox? I have heard Zoloft and Prozac are similar in formulation. I currently am taking Prozac, but I fee as if it is no longer working as well as it used to. 3rd time starting it again. I'm considering going to my GP. And requesting Luvox. He mentioned it to me before, but after a terrible go round with celexia, I'm terrified of having bad side effects from a new drug.. What dose did you start on? Has it greatly helped? Your maintained dose? And how bad were the side effects. I'm desperate at this point.. I can't take benzos due to addictive history in my family, so I have to play the wait game.. Is it worth asking about?

• Posted

I obsess on death and illness...what about you?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.