Involuntary muscle twitches. Do you ladies get them?

Posted , 10 users are following.

I have been having muscle twitches in my shoulders and arms lately. It's seems like it's just one symptom after the next with this peri stuff.

Feeling incredibly annoyed today!  Could be the insomnia! UGH!!!!

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I get muscle twitches and tremors. I also, can't sleep at night. So much fun!

• Posted

OMG! Me too!! Sometimes I don't know whether I'm coming or going! I'm sooooooo tired all the time!  I don't want sleeping pills though, because I don't want to have to rely on them to go to sleep sad

This stuff is exhausting! 

• Posted

I was like that yesterday so so angry with everything also keep getting a horrible taste in my mouth I've read on here before some ladies saying they get a awful metsl taste in they're mouth

Oh the joy whatever next will this ever end I'm so fed up with it x

• Posted

Me too Rose! I just want this to be over already! I really would appreciate getting back to the old me!
  • Posted

Hi Vee, yes I get muscle twitches in my left shoulder every now and then. It used to happen in my legs that part is over for now lol! Ugh! I know how you feel with the insomnia too! Rough night for me last night. Hope the day gets better for you. Take care!
    • Posted

Although I hate that you have had the same symptoms, I'm happy to know that I'm not alone. Us women have it so hard at times!

Thak you Becky! I hope you get some rest tonight smile

• Posted

I get muscle twitches in shoulders and hardly any sleep. Last night no sleep. I've had the horrible mouth too.

• Posted

Hi Michelle, it sounds like none of us got any sleep last night. Hopefully there is a nap in our future lol! I hope that you are doing well other than that. Have a good day!
    • Posted

Us ladies get to have all the fun, don't we???  I'm sorry that you're experiencing this too! This whole process is extremely challenging!

• Posted

No sleep for me either and yes muscle twitches and tremors. In my nine years of peri they come and go. Absolutely great!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!
    • Posted

Oh my! You have been dealing with this for 9 years?  You poor thing! I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one, but I hate that all of you wonderful ladies have to experience this!

• Posted

Yes you are definitely not alone I get this I believe it's part if our hormones dropping or rising I had it today in my arm I lay on my bed a lot up on my elbows playing my games to keep me busy and when I in hunch my shoulders oh lord they hurt twitch so I know how your feeling I'm sure others have been through this as well

• Posted

Thanks for sharing Monique! Sometimes all of the symptoms can be downright overwhelming!!!  So glad to have you ladies to talk to smile

• Posted

Hi

My twitching is in my hands !!! Never know when it will happen. Has anyone been having vision problems. One minute reading next everything is blurring can't read a thing!!! Just feel so overwhelmed with all these different symptoms! !! Looking for support,guidnes!!

Thanks

• Posted

Hi Kris,

Yeah, the vision thing happens to me too sometimes.  I agree, the symptoms are totally overwhelming, especially when they seem to come right after the other! I swear I was getting a new symptom a day and I felt like I was falling apart, even though all of my tests came back normal.

This is hands downs, one of the most challenging things I have ever had to deal with. I'm praying that I make it through with most of my sanity in tact! lol! I know it's not funny, but sometimes I have to laugh or else I'll be crying!

The ladies here are great if you're looking for support. I'm a newbie and I already feel incredibly welcomed!

• Posted

Me to Vee

I'm a new bee and so glad I found this forum I cried when I realised I wasn't alone this is so much help to me x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.