Irritating itch

Posted , 2 users are following.

Last time I had a ob after sex was with a latex condom on me and partner tried it with a non latex condom this time and it's been two days since we did it but now I'm getting this irritating itching feeling on the outside of my vignal area is there anything I can use on it or is it the start to another break out plus I been having brown discharge can anybody let me know what's going on in should I go get check by the doctor

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

It could be a possibility that sexbia bringing on irritation and resulting in a minor ob, as herpes is often mistake for a yeast infection.

Are you using any lube by chance? That's a must and always should be done w herpes. Also, make sure it is a water based lube.

In regards to your discharge, is it after sex? Is there a smell? Are you on birth control? Are you close to your period or just finished not long ago, when you experience the discharge?

A lot of the times w herpes, yiu really gotta learn your body. For example, for three months I wrote down every day every sensation and symptom I had. This has lowed me to recognize an itch is an H itch and not a yeast infection. Sometimes the herpes itch is more localized to on area. For me it is the inside left of my opening and the itch comes and goes. Yeast itches are more all over and they don't come and go. They get worse w out treatment.

• Posted

Also, I feel that if I am getting symptoms like that, signaling a flare up; I am religious w Epsom salt baths. It makes it subside.

Start taking daily high doses of vitamin C, D, Bs, zinc and a probiotic w live culture. This is the biggest thing that has provided change for me. If you're prone to yeast infections, your pH balance in your body is off and have too much yeast. 70% of your immune system is in your gut, so if it is off balance w too much yeast and not enough good bacteria, it weakens your immune system and makes you prone to yeast infections. If you take one daily, you will not get yeast infections anymore.

• Posted

Well the itch is just like a every now in then itch it's nothing that comes in stay and i also been having these little pains to every now in then nothing that stay to long in I do check myself weekly and when I check last night I didn't show any signs of a ob I could normally feel or see bumps on the inside or the outside but I'm still taking my two pills just in case it is and as for the discharge it's has no smell and I had my period two weeks ago I'm guess I can honstley say I'm just nervous because I'm not sure if I pass it on to my partner or not
    • Posted

Well I get itching, hyper sensitive skin in some areas and nerve sensations and don't get an ob. For me, I've noticed that I have extreme fatigue since getting this and I have a bone tired fatigue after strenuous events or being on my feet all day.

It sounds like it was a herpes itch possibly, since it comes and goes. How long has it been since you guys had sex? If he's not produced symptoms, I wouldn't worry about it.

• Posted

We had sex on the 31st an we had sex last night when I found out I had it it was two days after having sex an my doctor told me they had caught it at the last day of having a out break I never heard of a herpes itch before can you pass it on if you have a herpes itch ? And is it like having a ob and should I treat it like a ob
    • Posted

They say that any prodomal symptoms, itching, nerve sensations, burning, redness, etc should be taken as if the virus is active or shedding.

How do you know your bf didn't give this to you? Do you have hsv 1 or 2?

• Posted

I have hsv 2 and I had it way before me in my boyfriend now had got together the person I supposly got it from he told me he got a blood test and he didn't have it but I read somewhere you couldn't determine if you have it threw a blood test is that true because I know when I get a blood test they test me for aids and HIV
    • Posted

You absolutely can tell through an igg antibody blood test if you have it and have no skews to culture from. When you request a full STD panel to be done, herpes is not included on that. You have to specifically say you want a herpes test or they will not test you for it in your blood samples. This is the common misconception that soany have, especially men who don't visit doctors on a regular basis like women have to do, regarding their sexual health.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.