Is anyone else dealing with this?!

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have a butterfly feeling that won't go away in my chest I'm going insane.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Horrible feeling....

You look young so this may seem stupid to you...

But get some Chamomile tea for night time...it helps you feel more relaxed...there are some natural herbs for anxiety as well...one is 5Htp...but don't take that if you are taking an antidepressent that is an SSRI.

The only other thing I can say...is if you are NOT on antidepressents...and this butterfly (anxiety) feeling happens often...you really should look one up and they can prescribe medication that may help.

• Posted

I started taking Zoloft today!!! So I'm hoping this helps I had a meltdown and I feel a little better but I keep having problems one after another and I'm only 17.

• Posted

It's going to take Zoloft some time to fully get into your system, and work the way it should. In the meantime you might have some unpleasant side effects, but sick with it. It all takes time.

• Posted

Well keep typing on the site about your actual struggles....and wait and see if the Zoloft helps you sort things out too.

Sorry at 17 your struggling...just remember...everything..and I mean EVERYTHING passes....

I've been thru alot and I'm 52...and everything passes.

Stay where your feet are....don't think ahead...don't look back....and breathe.

• Posted

Thanks it helps a lot to get some hope from people and encouragement I'll keep everyone updated.

• Posted

I'm not dismissing your problems....by saying everything will pass.

What I am encouraging you to do..is to be open with your unique problems..talk about them...here....and get input....and you will feel better.

• Posted

yea...unpleasant side effects can last up to a week...if they continued MUCH after that...I would let my Dr. know.
  • Posted

Good idea about the chamomile tea. Make sure you get some that is pure chamomile...made from the flowers.  It does do wonders, Kaleb. Hugs
    • Posted

It REALLY does help that tea.

I am the most HIGH STRUNG person you could ever know.

And I am yawning after a cup of this tea...but I use 2 tea bags because it is weak.

• Posted

I get the double teabags, so I too, am using two.
    • Posted

Oh yea..you are RIGHT...they come in double!  I never really noticed that until YOU said it...i thought i was supposed to break them apart..and I'm like nah....lol

• Posted

Ever have any trouble with a bra??rolleyeslol

Sorry, Missy. I just couldn't resist it.

• Posted

Just following your example, Sweet Thing!! Should we ask about unmentionables?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.