Is head pressure a symptom of ETD??

Posted , 3 users are following.

When i was first have Ear trouble (pressure in ears) 2 months ago, i would feel a slight pressure in the back of my head.

Now that my ears are draining and eustachian tube possibly inflamed says the ENT dr, i feel a pretty constant pressure in the back of my head. Its bearable but very uncomfortable and annoying.

Ive done tests, everyone keeps telling me its nothing serious.

Well then what is it and why do i feel so miserable?? Is it all because of the ear/eustachian tube??

Anyone with similar symptoms?? Im scared i have to live with this forever sad

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Mine was backwards to yours.  I felt a pressure/pain in the back of my head just a little to the right side.  That lasted about a week and then my ear problems started.  The doctor thinks my sinuses were blocked and that was causing the pain in my head.  Then my sinuses basically exploded and the pain in my head and in the bone behind my ear went away.  My head was bothering me so much I had to take muscale relaxers to sleep and listened to sleep talk downs on you tube.  
  • Posted

How did you get your ear fluid to drain as I'm been crying for the past couple of days with it and told me my hearing and eardrum were fine. Just won't pop and Want to blow too hard. Been using nasal steroid sprays but feel they make my nose dry as I gave no headaches just loss of food. Started a higher dose of prednisone today.30 mg, today, 25next day, 20 next, 15, 10 and 5. I feel my hearing will never return as I flew home with a cold and this is what happened

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.