Is it Acid Reflux because...

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello,

A month or two ago i've made endoscopy because i thought i had reflux or ulcer however the doctor said there is nothing, the symtomps i was feeling were i guess anxiety since i never truly felt burning sensation on my chest until recently when i woke up mid night with burning sensation it got worse when i started thinking that i could vomit ( since i have vomit phobia ) but then it got better when i got my self busy.

Ever since i started experiencing at night like i want to burp but can't, like there is a lot and always gas in my stomach sometimes i could hear like stomach gas from my stomach.. and sometimes usually when im sitting straight not forward i get like i want to burp but can't so i kinda force it and like a sour liquid comes out with the taste of vomit and what i ate recently however i don't feeel nausea or vomit after it, i searched it online it always says acid reflux however i've done the test but it is not that, could it be normal thing that happens to non ulcer or acid reflux people when they eat something acidic throughout the day?

P.S: i do not know if this affects but my sleeping schedule is messed up now, i sleep at 3-4 AM wake up at 11-12 PM..

I do not have breakfast i just eat lunch and dinner however i always eat before at least 3-4 hours of bed

I've been kinda a lot at home not getting and u could say i am kinda stressed/ depressed but not much really.

What could this be?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

was the only test done a scope???

Do you still have your gallblader? That was the original thing that they though was wrong with me. After removing it they symptoms did not change. I would wake up in the middle of the night vomiting the bile and YES IT BURNS. They taste is VERY SOUR AND BITTER! 

Have them check the gallbladder and request a Bravo Test possibly!

Debby

• Posted

Well it was scope and couple of other tests to check bladder and everything everything seemed to be fine with me, i even did blood test for the thyroid gland but also fine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.