is it possible

Posted , 4 users are following.

my last lab result of TSH level is 0.01. i am hypo. what its mean my medicine quantity will reduced or remain the same having bad health experience from few days.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi, sorry to hear you are feeling bad. To get meaningful advise you would have to post a few more details. Those could include: the units and normal range of your TSH value, what medication you are taking (and the daily dose), and how long you have been taking your medication. 

What exactly do you mean by bad health? What are your symptoms?

• Posted

i have severe headech cant eat properl feel heart pulpation i was on 200mcg Thyroxin Sodium. last day after my request dr change tables on laternate days today 150mcg tomorrow will b 200 mcg and so on.
    • Posted

I gather that you are being treated for an underactive thyroid. Your normal Thyroxine (200mcg) dose was a bit too high and you became borderline hyperthyroid. That's why your doctor reduced the Thyroxine dose. 

It is sometimes difficult to get the Thyroxine dose right. Especially if you have Hashimotos' disease and your thyroid is still producing some thyroid hormone.  

What you need at the moment is regular blood tests and possibly further adjustments of your Thyroxine dose to get your thyroid levels just right.

It may take a few days to notice any effect of your lower Thyroxine dose.  If you still feel hyper after some time you should go back to your doctor and have your dose adjusted. 

• Posted

yes i will thank you so much for your guidline
  • Posted

If your TSH level is 0.01 you are hyper not hypo.  I agree with Dan.  You need to get more lab test results and post the ranges for normal beside them.
    • Posted

its not my first test TSH range is 0.35 - 5.5

my Free T4 in rang but T3 not in

Free T4 range is 1.8 - 4.2 and my level 4.91

• Posted

Your Free T4 is not in range.  It is over the top of the range which goes along with hyper.  Low TSH plus high out of range T3 and T4 equals hyperthyroidism.
    • Posted

hi mesahar

It sounds like you are hyper. What is the AIP diet?

• Posted

It's good that you are doing things like AIP diet to normalize your thyroid.  However, you are on thyroid hormone replacement and you are going to have to adjust dosages when the steps you are taking like AIP diet make you healthier. It is good that you are being followed regularly and having frequent testing.  But always with the testing, you will have to adjust your meds dosing according to the results.  I am sure you and your doctor can work together on this to get you stabilized.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.