Is my pain is of frozen shoulder???

Posted , 4 users are following.

My age is 27, m suffering from neck n left shoulder pain, since 2 years.. Pain was gradually increased and severe now.. Xray was clear, no bone problems... Doctor said it may be a nurve problem n gave pain killers.. But didn't work.. Now I got a doubt of frozen shoulder.. Bcoz symptoms r same.. I can't lift my hand up to the straight since 2 years, I can't lift some what heavy things with left hand, can't sleep on left side more than 5 minuts, pain get worse at night, neck pain was some times dreadful and sometimes bearable.. And sometimes will get pain in a point of back head(left side, back of ear)..

Can any one guess the problem actually..

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Nethra,it sounds completely  frozen shoulder as ive had this same problem now for 4 years. Several Drs have confirmed it as this and now i have in my right shoulder also although not as severely as my left. Desite numerous X rays Mri.s they keep telling me i have no tendon damage whatsoever. The pain in my left shoulder is unbearable and pain relief is very minor.Truly they keep telling me it will eventually go but for how many more years do i suffer. I sympathise with you as it seems never ending and restricts my life severely.I have tried a series of Acupuncture which did help me for awhile and im going to start again now the xmas break is over. Its worth a try as nothing else seems to help but do give it a few treatments to see if its of benefit to you. Good luck.
    • Posted

Hi lynette...

Thanks for ur rply, so sorry for u, it's been 4 years u r suffering from.. Alas...

Hw r u?

M so panic now, I thought I can find a solution, but now need to lose hopes, now my position is very bad, suffering from severe pain in collar bone.. (Neck, left shoulder, collar bone)

Planning to consult an ayurvedic doctor(India),

let's see, if I get any solution, will post again..

Take care

• Posted

Have you tried cortisone shots? The first one may not work (it didn't for me) however the second and third ones really helped! I now have more range of motion and can use my left arm.

• Posted

Hi...

No I didn't try it..

Will check with that..

It sounds really good..

Thank u so much..

Take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.