Is there anything wrong with my penis?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I noticed there is a bit white on top of my penis well i think it is and i was just worried about it so could any one tell me if there is something wrong with my penis or is this just a common thing?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

It's not quite clear what you think is unusual.  Could you post another pic, ideally with the foreskin fully retracted, and explain where you think the potential problem might be?

• Posted

I think you're referring to the slightly lighter patch towards the base of your glans, but let me know if that's wrong. I don't think it's a problem, but is it new, or has it always been there?

• Posted

If you can't remember a time when it wasn't there, then it might just be from when the foreskin first separated from the glans.  Maybe that was forced instead of happening naturally.  It really doesn't look like anything to worry about though.  You could see a doctor if you want, but I'd be surprised if they told you anything different.

• Posted

It looks normal to me
    • Posted

That's good news but could you tell me why there is like a faded white patch on my penis? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.