is this even possible so confused???

Posted , 4 users are following.

About a year and a half ago I left my wife who had been cheating on me. I found out with man people. After I left I have struggled with trust and only recently dating again. I have had no sex, even oral sex for well over a year and a half. 4 weeks ago I was having issues with my prostate and had all the classic symptoms including a swollen prostate. Finally treating it but had a urine test and was told I have gonnerhea.... how is that even possible? I never had symptoms no discharge no nothing until the urination problems associated with prostatitis. Is this even possible? I though gonnerhea was pretty nasty and symptoms within a week or so. Anyone else experience this or thoughts? Dating someone now and feel like I can't even move forward after those things were done to me.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Did you check your own results? I think it's possible. I have very mild symptoms of what I suspect is herpes but it doesn't look like herpes the symtoms are of bacterial vaginosis and yeast. Waiting to test again. Acute herpes testing came back negative. Will re-do in two weeks.
  • Posted

Hello, I was married never had been with anyone but my husband. After 6 years and our first child the doctor told me I had HPV. Husband told me he got HPV when he was 15 years old but was treated. 5 years later passed it to me. 2 years later I gave birth to our second child and later was told I had chlamydia and along with that news found out he was cheating too. It's horrible when people you love not only betrayed you by cheating but, give an extra slap in the face with a disease. I had NO SYMPTOMS at all of any of these diseases. With HPV I had the strain that causes cancer I was very fortunate that the doc caught it. Chlamydia could have left me sterilized and if I had had a vaginal birth my son could have been left blind from that disease. Alot of these diseases are quiet. And if people are not careful they just keep spreading. Sorry this happened to you.
  • Posted

I hear you. Yes I actually had gonorrhea of the throat one time and did not know what. But I didn't have it of the vagina because I used a condom. I am surprised but not totally. I had aUTI recently and I did not know it. My lower back is always hurt. Will you didn't get them from the first girl you dated so it.had to be from this other woman. But yes you should have felt something by now. If you haven't had any oral sex I would say that it is your wife

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.