Is this really anxiety ??

Posted , 5 users are following.

1 week ago today everything was normal I was perfectly fine and happy. I went for a meal with my girlfriend and once we had finished I felt a bit sick(thought I had ate too much) so I pulled over and sort of made myself be sick. Instantly after me being sick I felt very strange and spaced out. I felt like that for two days.

The spaced out and zombie feeling went but I have not felt normal at all. I have been the doctors and he thinks it is anxiety but I am not worried about anything or nervous or scared. I don't understand why I feel like this and why it has just happened all of a sudden.

My head feels like is going to explode, some days I need the toilet about 3 times within a short period of time and it's like a nervous poo. But I'm not nervous or thinking about anything. I can permanently feel something in my head. Feels like a very faint headache, I'm tired from the second I wake up, I feel drained and completely not normal.

Weather this is anything connected I do not no but I have had random aching dull testicular pain for a while and also random pains in what feels like my heart. I have been having these pains for along time before I started feeling like this.

I have had blood tests and everything is fine. I just want to feel normal again and back to being me. Usually I come to work and we all have a laugh and joke but I just seem to find my self sitting there not really interested. I really do not think this is anxiety as I'm not worried or anxious about anything. I just do not feel right

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Also I have lost my appetite completely. Not interested in eating at all.
  • Posted

You may have hyper tension (high blood pressure)  Get a reading from your doctor if only to rule it out.  Get a complete physical too - the blood tests don't see everything and only check on specific things.  Iron pills will help too with the tired feeling.  You need to find out what's causing this.
    • Posted

The first time I went the doctors they said my blood pressure was a little high but nothing to worry about

How do I go about getting a complete physical ?

• Posted

Sounds like you need to go back in and get checked. Try a different doctor.
  • Posted

Hi, Jay...have you been checked for IBS...Irritable Bowel Symdrom...I have that...It can go either way...too much poo or none at all...I have a hiatal hernia which makes me a little sick after I eat, too...you might have your doctor check you for this, too...If you take something like Prilosec or Nexium each day it will probably be a big help...hope this helps you...God bless

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.