Is this sciatica pain?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been having pain in my calf for about a month now.in the last couple days the pain has started jumping around. To the sides of my calf,to behind my knee now it's in my groin as well. Also my right testicle hurts(right leg is where my pain is).I finally got to see my doctor today and he thinks I might have a Pinched sciatic nerve and is sending me for lower back xray.so does sciatica cause this dull ache that comes and goes in different parts of my leg?can it also be causing my testicle pain? Also when trying to sleep my leg tingles.

Thanks

Roger

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Not sure to be honest mine started with just an achy calf then moved to my right "bum"cheek and thigh now its gone benind my knee and calf.still getting acute pain in bavk of thigh when I cough but its the constant ache behind my knee which is getting me down.still sleeping only for 2-3 hrs a time on settee. Has been 9 wks now.its only the medication im on which lets me get things done in the day , hope u get sorted got acupuncture today so hoping it may ease a bit more xx

• Posted

Thank you. That's how mine started just pain in my calf though I haven't had pain in my bum yet. Today when I woke up I went for a short walk and I have no pain in my leg anywhere. Does it just fix itself like that?
  • Posted

Oh and another question can the pain be worse some days than others?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.