Is this the end?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ok so after months of her saying she wasn't sure of anything anymore and wanting to leave the family home because she didn't feel "safe' anymore two weeks ago she left!!!

She's now at her mums and has stopped all meds although I THINK she is still talking to someone but she has told friends she feels better in herself ........ I have tried to talk to her everyday but she is now not responding .....have I lost her, is this the end?

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

No i think You have to give her time tray to ask her mum how she is duing 

sow interes Im very sure she Will cam home

• Posted

Hi bill, YES I'm sure you'r wife will come back. May I ask how long you have been with your wife for?. Give her time to do her thinking give her space. Leave her to be her self. I know you just want her back BUT don't rush her. In her own time she WILL make the decion as to what she wants!. I know it's hard not knowing but in the end only she will decide. If you leave her alone and give her space and time to think at what she wants a decion for her can be made.  I do hope she comes back you sound a wonderful man and very caring your wife is going through a very emotional rough patch and just needs her own space time for herself to think! I wish you well Bill and keep us all posted. If you need to chat I'm hear, just post me anything. Take care Bill.
    • Posted

Hi Michelle, thank you this gives me hope!

We have been together 8 years now married for 5 and have a child together. we have been through alot including a miscarriage where this I think all stems from but no matter what I try to let her know that I am there for her. I do try to keep in touch with her and either send a text or email every day which ...sometimes she replys to.

It's hard as now she isn't here in the family home she says she feels better in herself and is actually going out with friends she hasn't seen for awhile....she even went out with her ex and his girlfriend.

I'm just worried she's going to like this life too much and not want the old one....me back :-(

• Posted

She's even asked to arange getting "her stuff" ....this fills me with dread that it will be the last time i see her.

but then when we do see each other it feels right and... well we can't keep our hands each other lets say but I never make the first move so I know it's her not me!!

• Posted

Bill, I think she's emotionally confused at the moment she doesn't know what she wants. You need to be tough here DON'T let her walk all over you. be positive and strong,may I ask how old you both are? What about your child how old? And where is he/she?  With you or the mother? Think positive bill and stand your ground. Don't let her think she can do as she please's. I know I know nothing about you both but speaking as a women it to me sounds she says jump and you'll say how high. If this relationship is worth saving Bill save it BUTvnot by letting her do as she pleases. Stand some ground be firm and don't please don't

put up and shut up!. Let her take her things 

• Posted

Huh I don't know what happened there?? I feel bill for you b strong. Let her take her things and just let her do some thinking. Don't push her. May I ask hownoldnyou both are? 
    • Posted

Sorry about that tablet froze on me. Bill let you'r wife be alone for abit . She sounds like she just needs space and time to think. Let her do that. Be there for her to talk. Just be patient and hopefully she'll reliase that she doesn't want to be without you. I know at first it will be hard just waiting ( have read your post prior and you said she was unhappy abit ago) it's what she needs. Let her think and stay positive . I'm here if you need a chat. At the moment all I can do is just reassure you. And you want a chat just send a quick message to me. Take care and chin up mate.
    • Posted

Thank you Michelle

It is really hard when she doesn't reply but i don't want to not email/text in case she thinks i no longer care.

• Posted

Not sure if this is pushing her further away tho?

She seems to be .....happier living the single life and wants to take things out of the family home, changing bills to her name and arranging when I can see the kids....basically getting me out of her life sad

I know we won't be completely out of each others lifes tho because of the kids (hers/ours) but this is killing me I don;t want to be just in her life for the kids....I want her too!!

• Posted

Hi Bill just checking in how r u? Any changes with younandbyor wife? I'm here 

if u need to chat!!. Not going to pride into ur business just to listen!!.

• Posted

Honestly Michelle I'm not doing great!

She has moved everything of hers out of the house, has stopped talking to me, and has gone on a "date' as well as "talking to a few other people!

I'm at a loss and think this is it and I'm not coping well to be honest!

She is still lieing to me and telling friends something else and is more intrested in the "single life" rather then me/us!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.