ischiofemeral impingement

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi just wondering if anyone else has this ? If so what sort/where is your pain and what sort of treatments have you had?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I've just been diagnosed with CHD and have had go and bank pain for years. I always walked with a limp of sorts and now having a total hip replacement. The pain is excruciating.

• Posted

I too have been recently diagnosed with this. But instead of the narrowing I have too much space. It's a rarer form of it. I have a lot of pain in the inside of my hip as well as nerve pain down to my knee. How about you?

• Posted

I get pain inside the hip as well, where i would imagine my ovaries to be, lower back pain, when really irritated say after a long car trip i get a pain on the front of my thigh that can go to my shin but its just a spot not the whole thigh shin area which is weird but very painful, strangly i find its worse in the few days leading up to a period
    • Posted

I get the back pain as well but only due to a few back issues. Did you aquire this due to an accident or surgery? I can't find any information as to my disorder only about the narrowing of the space. I can't find anything on too much space. It's like it doesn't exist.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.