It's finally here my 2nd operation date is tomorrow

Posted , 6 users are following.

After a cancelled first date then had consultant appoimentnt he admitting me to hospital for a acute appendicitis. After 5 days on the ward on morphine (following a CT scan ) l should of been recovering on I was told it was my womb causing the problem and it needed to come out as soon as possible. I'm having a TAH tomorrow, it can't come quick enough. I'm terrified if and how i will wake up xxx

1 like, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

I was worried I wouldnt wake up after mine which is now four and a half weeks ago but I did and I'm on the road to recovery I'm back to on the 6th of May . Good luck hope it all goes well just try and think positive I know it's hard 
  • Posted

That should have said back to work on the sixth of May 
    • Posted

Thank you, how bad is the pain after. I scared that I've been on morphine before what I will be like after x
  • Posted

I remember thinking exactly the same! You will wake up and you will be so much better for having had the op, good luck for tomorrow, it's the first day of your new life! xx
    • Posted

Thank you luckymam and your right, but I just need to get my head round the fact the it will be the first day of the rest of my life xxx
  • Posted

My pain wasn't to bad I had mine done by keyhole but after two weeks I was only taking pain relief maybe twice a day now it's once or twice a week but everyone is different 
  • Posted

Hi, you have such a terrible time of it, your bound to feel anxious....it's finally here though and you've been through so much , this is the last hurdle!!!! You know that you will feel a bit rough for a few days but now it's all on the up. Good luck for tomorrow x
  • Posted

Hi Tracy

Good luck for tomorrow, hope all goes really well.  You have had a really rough time of it. sad You will soon be on the road to recovery and advising all of us what we should be doing.  

Take Care

Love

Jacqui smile

• Posted

Hi Tracy 

Yes I'm having mine Good Friday, it's a present from the Easter Bunny! lol Hope you are first one to be done tomorrow, much better than waiting about, gives you too much time to think.  Let me know how you get on, I will be thinking about you.

Love 

Jacqui smile

• Posted

Jacqueline it's my birthday on monday so nice birthday prezzie lol. Wishing you all the best for yours and I will be thinking of you. Keep in touch thanks again x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.