it's me again need advice

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello everyone I visit the er again tonight and of course everything is fine. My brain/head feels funny im so afraid that something could be wrong. I can't sleep just tired please any advice can be helpful at the moment

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If you are not sleeping well this can make your head feel weird, like a drunk feeling. Try meditation, it can work miracles just learning to switch off. Also some gentle exercise like walking and good nutrition.

All the best. Julia.

• Posted

You have to stop youraelf from feeding to the anxiety. Learn cbt, study it over and over. Then go through the internet and find mind body healing videos. You are ignoring everything thats hapoening except the symptoms and it will cause a viscious cycle of torture unless you understand what is happening and why it is happening. There is something wrong but its root cause is complex and only you through cbt and retraining your brain and mind body healing will you then realize you have been dealing with these anxiety symptoms all incorrectly. this is a very hard battle but to begin healing you must become more knowledgable and stop chasing symptoms
  • Posted

Did they do any tests on you? For me, I can't have a doctor tell me "oh you're fine go home." Nope I need the doctor to do tests on me. I need to see actual proof from tests that I'm fine. Once I see that, my anxiety calms down and my symptoms go away. I've had ct scans an MRI and many blood tests done to prove that I'm okay. So if you got blood tests done and all was normal, you're okay

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.