itching is it orlisat?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Been on orlisat for about 5 month post 3 stone but past 3 months have noticed itching all over my body, no rash or eruptions,then got to thinking it might be the orlisat ? Anyone have any idea ? X

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Never heard of anyone itching before Sharon , I would just like mine to start working ! X
    • Posted

Yeah I have heard about itching being a rare side effect,think il go see my GP,and Cheryl how long have you been taking orlisat ? It took me around 5 weeks before I started having a good weight loss so keep on with it hun it does work xxx
    • Posted

Please don't be,it really did take me a while,I was like yourself got to my 4th week and thought there's no point to this, but my friend had lost 7 stone on them (and of course a balanced diet) and she wouldn't let give up,I stopped weighing myself constantly and obsessing about it,I cut my food portions down, I bought a portion plate off eBay,I eat loads of veg and loads of meat and fish very small amount of carbs, ( lean meats ) on my 7th week I'd lost a stone,I weigh myself every month now and I'm still losing,keep going Cheryl,give your body time to adjust to the orlisat xxx
    • Posted

Ok will do have doc next wed so see wat he says if he gives me them again for another month , thank you Sharon xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.