Iv been feeling im going to die for the past week

Posted , 5 users are following.

I suffer from anxiety and have been on pills for 5years but recently i really feel as if im going to Die i feel weird i feel everyone i see im going to see them for the last time im really scared i mean what if thisnis the real feeling what if im going to die im really scared and i cant do anything about the feeling it feels as if its going to happen please someone help

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Omg Nancy I have been doing to same exact thing!!!! Also feeling like I can't breath, dizziness, you name it!!! Shaking!
    • Posted

I dont have symptoms of a panic attack but i freak out everytime i think that what if i really do die and that no one can help you im so scared i mean whats happening
  • Posted

its a normal thing for anxiety.: / your mind plays over and over in your head what your fears are rolleyes i fear im going crazy but u have to try and ignore the thoughts and feelings they can't hurt u
    • Posted

But its not just a thought its a feeling i feel everything is weird i feel as if im going to see everyone for the last time and im afraid to die i feeel it i can actually feeel im not okay
    • Posted

Exactly, with anxiety you feel the pain as well.  Your mind will do the trick.
  • Posted

Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time Nancy. ;-(

When ever you feel low or down or have those feelings think about something positive, think about your family, your good friends, the day at the beach or anything that will bring a smile to your face.  Think about God and the beauty he created when he created you. Yes, do you think he created you so you can give up so easy?  No, just smile and be happy and ignore anyhtng that does not make you happy.  Feel good about yourself and who you are and what a beautiful future you have because you are not letting this get in your way ;-)  Take some deep breaths (biofeedback) and relax.   I know, sometimes is not easy but you can do it. ;-)

• Posted

Oh Nancy2888 sorry to hear your going through this. I know what you mean I'm the some. Always thinking something is worry. Your mind plays a lot of tricks. It can make you thing that there is something worry. I try and think possitive. I know it's hard but we need to try.
  • Posted

Is it normal for anxiety to feel pain?  Yes, to feel what you feel?  Dont really know in you case, but can it make you feel that way?  Yes. Sure, we are all different so only a profesional can tell you if is normal so your best option is to see your Phychiatrist.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.