join my party

Posted , 4 users are following.

Day started off well, decided to go out for a walk. Ended up with chest pains yet again from acid reflux. On my drive home wanted to just turn the wheel into on coming lorries. Didn't but the urge was soooo strong. ended up at home crying, sobbing, turning over furniture, screaming shouting, in the end cutting my arm with broken glass, not too bad to help me calm down. Ended going out again for another drive loud music and fast, sensible overtaking( well i think it was no one flashed me) on the straight bits, getting a kick out of it. Since having my dinner beans on toast decided to say f you and finished a half bottle of wine and now on the pimms and lime and lemonade, What the hell. Is this anything to do with reducing the mirt to 37.5mg from 45mg since last Friday or is just me kicking back to my life or lack of my life. Yesterday I was quite happy and ready to die......cheers

Tina

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Would say the mirt WD was partly to blame.

I do not understand the last sentence. 

• Posted

Hi the last sentence I was out lying by a loch in the peace and quiet and I was ready mentally to die, i would of as I was at peace with myself and the world..
  • Posted

Tina, sorry you're having a bad time. Drinking with mirt is not a good idea. It's pointless taking an AD with a known depressant eg alcohol. Risky too. Hope things improve for you x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.