Joining office

Posted , 10 users are following.

Dear all

Its been 10 week of my TRHR surgery.

Will be joining office from 27th july .

Would like to thank you all as you have veen great support during my bedrest time.

Bit confused and so much excited for rejoining office.

WISH ME LUCK!!! biggrin

Regards

Amit

5 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

I wish you much luck and a successful return to work. Take care of yourself and drop by in a few months to let us know how you are doing.

Regards,

L

• Posted

Congratulations Amit. I wish you much luck and a successful return to work. Take care of yourself and drop by in a few months to let us know how you are doing.

Regards,

L

• Posted

Good luck amit....I am sure you are so excited to be getting on with things. Wishing you well....Barb
  • Posted

Hi Amit. Thanks for posting the next big step in your life. Best of luck getting back into the swing of things and for the future.

Keep us Hippie Friends posted.

Cathy🎉☺️

• Posted

A big step to get back to work but you sound like you're ready for it.  Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes.   Hugs,  Leslie

• Posted

Good luck, I hope the return to 'normal' life goes well.

Don't forget to post on this forum how it goes and any hints/tips.

• Posted

All the best of luck. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Take care. X

• Posted

Well done an a good recovery, good luck for the future, make the most of that new hip
  • Posted

Thank you very much for your wishes it means alot for me definitely i will revert you back.

Time to catch flight.

• Posted

Dear all

Sorry for the delay response.

I missed my flight so i travelled by train it was 2 day joirney.

After long journey when i stepped out i was feeling ok i my self took my luggage and without any pain in my hip and arthritis pain.

In office i was not having any pain and more focused to work.

However feeling bit hesitate after 8 weeks returned to office.

• Posted

Amit -- so too bad you missed your flight!  But it sounds like the train travel worked out ok -- two days though!  Nice you didn't have any pain afterward.

I can imagine feeling hesitant getting back to work after 8 weeks.  I felt like that with driving after 6 weeks.  Seemed like a totally new activity.  I'm sure you'll be back in the swing of things soon.  

Take care,  Leslie

• Posted

Hi Amit - well that must have been frustrating! The train ride must have felt long but I must say that it is one of my favourite ways to travel - although probably not so soon after a thr.

I understand feeling hesitant about returning to work. The recovery journey takes a lot out of us (mental and physically). I hope that your work colleagues understand what you have been through - but likely not unless one of them has had a hip replaced.

Try to keep up with your exercises even if other responsibilities are clamouring - they can wait a bit longer until you have gotten back into the swing of work.

Good luck Amit. I hope all goes well for you.

L

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.