Just a good old moan!

Posted , 11 users are following.

i'm not fussed on anyone at the minute..i am too bloated to do anything ..my heads banging all the time...i have a kangaroo pouch...my hairs falling out...my gums are receeding...i wake up in the morning like i haven't slept for weeks....i'm always starving....i feel like i need more blood i lose that much every month.. i have palpitations..panick attacks....why do we have to all suffer this menopause....its 2016 there should be a cure for it by now...RANT OVER!

4 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Here here in total agreement with everything you say. Fed up to the back teeth with it all😤
  • Posted

I so feel your pain am the same way Drs do not give u the entire truth dats my opinion just pray an be careful in want you do an take as meds..some medication help an some worsen our situation..

Take care

• Posted

Hi Jane moan all you like this is site for it...menopause is no picnic I had all those symptoms only two weeks ago it all subsided 

but I'm still transitioning in to menopause so I can't brag to much 

it will stop don't worry let it do what It what it like because there's nothing you can do about it 

they were days I would  feel to scream those hot flashes I can't take  and can't sleep through them,bloats feeling, heavy head, feeling sick shaking jittery you name it I had it 

so your not on your own darling 

I believe it comes to end and when it does keep party and invite me hahaha 

(((((hugs))))) xxx

• Posted

I'm glad you are a bit better. Did your symptoms ease gradually or just feel a bit better one day? Xx

• Posted

Hi Michelle I think they ease gradually I realize the hot flashes was easing and then other symptoms ease up, still get Anixety but not so bad and that is because I feel better 

3 weeks now I Been sleeping better I still wake up but fall back to sleep 

you will feel better too don't worry this my 2nd break from it in 9 months since October last year

let me know f you are feeling better hugs 

• Posted

Hi Jane

It's absolutely awful isn't it. There are so many different things that happen. I just don't understand why perimenopause just portrays hot sweats. I never ever was prepared and I have learnt myself from the Internet and this forum. Take care xxx

• Posted

I thought ppl in menopause experienced hot flashes and not much of anything else. I had no idea about peri, and the living he'll it is! This could go on for years......sad

• Posted

Amen! This really suxs. I've never felt so bad in my entire life. My last period was a week early and the flow was,very light for two days. I'm lucky there

• Posted

yes Jane you are right.There is cure for almost all the diseases except perimenopause.I am always on roller coaster.All the disease start pouring in.Dont worry once perimenopausal phase is gone you will be back to normal.take care
  • Posted

Hi

Thank god there is someone who has all my symptoms!I am 50 but feel so much older.I look like I am about to give birth any time soon.I was asked a while back when I was due.I suppose I should be flattered but I wasn't.My gums bleed all the time and clumps of my hair falls out evrytime I wash it.I lost five stone in 2011 and last year I put two stone which no mattter what I do it will not come off.I want to eat all the time and am very anxious.Are you take anything to help with the symptoms.My doctor basically told me to live with it.All the best.

• Posted

Thanks for the support everyone....i am so annoyed with myself today. i can't even reply to everyone....just don't even like myself at the minute...i'm used to being so upbeat and making everyone laugh...i can't even be bothered with myself!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.