just had my left hand do e yesterday

Posted , 2 users are following.

Had my right carpl tunnl done 2 weeks ago it was open surgery went good no more numbing no pain no tingling I have some trouble picking up things heavier then 5 lbs but I had my left hand done yesterday to me It looks infected or something is wrong.i am going to add a pic to get opinion

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

How do you now it's infected? If you had your surgery done yesterday, it be wrapped up in a big bandage?
    • Posted

The ace bandage was so tight it was cutting circulation to my hand off so I took everything off and it was beyond swollen and my entire palm was red went to Dr's and it was infected I had my left hand done on August 20th and I still have issues with my hand and the problems are worse now then they were before the sensation in my left hand come and go and it hurts like hell and when I do anything with my hand getting dressed driving cooking picking up a gallon of mall their it pops and my hand will get tingling feeling then go completely numb....but I go to get my stich out tomorrow wich is nice then I can see why the excessive pain and burning sensation at the incision site plus I got stung by a bee in my right arm it got infected and spread to my entire arm which will also be discussed tomorrow with my Dr
    • Posted

I go tomorrow to the Dr it's an hr drive but everything is so bad right now
    • Posted

If it's an hour drive just do it and battle it out don't be defeated you can do it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.