Just lost £86 on the net

Posted , 6 users are following.

ran out of zopiclone 8 days ago, order put in ten days ago , states next day delivery , the phone number given is not working, so looks like good buy money, however no whitdrawel symptoms , after 10 yrs on them , sadly need a good nights sleep, will have to take a dreaded night nurse.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I dont know where you tried to get your'e meds from obviously, but from what I've researched, zoplicone is not illegal to buy from such sources - alot easier than benzos, and there are legitimate sites which do sell it.  

Maybe its a good thing in the long run that they didnt arrive - I dont know your'e circumstances. I sometimes use Benadryl antihistamines as a sleep aid, which does help quite a bit, in liquid or tablet form, and its definitely totally legitimate to buy this - from chemists or websites.

Lots of Luck.

• Posted

I can not take antihistamine it makes me drowsy the next day, I have been  given 2 a night zops for 12 yrs no problem till the law changed and they cut me down to one,hence the top up , however in Spain they are 3euro a pack, people are making big money selling on the net. Sods, 
  • Posted

Have u tried anything to help for sleeping? I havent heard of that medication its good no withdrawels but i have 1 of the worst cases of insomnia n wat i take is pretty good. I take 300mgs of seriquil & 100mgs of trazadone with other stuff but was on a 10mgs of ambient not anymore but the ambient alone is a great sleeping pill. They have in dolar stores sleeping pills and they do work i get them 4 my husband wen hes home he cant have them in his job hes a 18 wheeler driver but at home wen i have 2 give him just 1 passes out like a bby

• Posted

Everyone is different, but my experiance with Seroquel was that it completely bombed me out for about 15 hours. That was at a fairly low dosage 100mg extended release, that was to be taken at night time. 4pm the next afternoon I started to feel normal.

You can't do antihistamines, so that rules out Doxylamine. You could try Melatonin I find it works, though is a little expensive where I am. I've been on the Z drugs Zopiclone and Zopidem. Honestly right now, i tend to rotate between Nitrazepam, Melatonin and Doxylamine. to avoid dependancy issues on any thing.

However the only one of those that's otc is doxylamine. Seroquel and such are prescription only.

• Posted

What i take to sleep is very good, have 1 of the worst cases of insomnia. I take around 10pm @ night is seriquil 300mgs & trazadone 100mgs among other stuff, but those are my sleeping meds. They have been working great until i got over medicaded. They cut dwn alot of my meds. Now @ night i just take them 2 & my 1mg xanax, Depakote, tremidal,& baclofen yeah thats it oh n about a hr before that my pain meds for my spinal injure. The seriquil & trazadone together are a great night sleep b4 they took most my meds i was on a ambient thats great alone no need for so many pills. I hope that helps but its best to consult ur dr and dnt try and medicte yourself...

• Posted

I took 4 x 3.75 last night on top of 60mg oxycontin 40mg dihydracodine (probably spelt wrong) and 2 blues (10mg diazapam x2). All prescribed from a severe incident that paralysed me. I've not slept a wink and it's 1.30 pm. Even after same Meds this morning. Suffered immense insomnia since I returned from Iraq. If I sleep I get bad nightmares. If anyone has the solution please help.

• Posted

I have sleep issues due to night mares but not like u i imagine being in war in iraq and all thats happening thier. I was giving yrs ago because my insomnia and screaming out loud all kinds of stuff from my dreams, its a pill called seriquil they started me off at 100mgs i started to gain weight so they took them away, but i was cooking and eatting alot. Now i take 300mgs of seriquil also 100mgs of trazadone but other meds 2. Like 1 mg xanax,my Depakote,a tramidol, and a baclofen. I sleep like a bby now. I hope this helps a bit. Im srry u were injured but would like to thank you for fighting for our country...
    • Posted

I know you wrote awhile ago, but am just 'catching up'... I am just so sorry for what you are going through... and I am horrified at all the strong drugs you are taking... Wondering if you are going through a VA hospital. Have you ever had therapy from a good registered therapist?? Maybe not one connected with the VA. Sometimes just bringing things to the light can loosen things that are causing our physical pains.

I can't help but believe that would be of help to you. I wish you so many good wishes and blessings in your life. You deserve the best.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.