i think its something we should read and take head 

EVERYONE YOU MEET IS FIGHTING A BATTLE

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

BE KIND ALWAYS ,smile

3 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello Tis,

I totally agree with this ,you know we are usually always ready to give sympathy and understanding to someone who has something we are able to see. But as we all in here are only too well aware of,there are so many things ,that are unseen,and so even though we maybe in discomfort   etc, there seems to be no understanding there for us to acknowledge

• Posted

I completely agree. I'll be smiling and laughing at work or with friends but as soon as I'm in my home, alone, I get anxiety attacks and overanalyse everything I've said and done throughout the whole day.

I've not told my friends about that.

• Posted

Very true....and even poor Robin Williams was fighting his own battle, despite the smiles.

Another saying - if you can't say something nice, say nothing.

People have stuff going on in their lives, and bullies saying nasty things just make things worse.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.