just started lofepramine

Posted , 5 users are following.

hey i was out on lefepramine 3 days ago and was told by my doctor that it would take 2 weeks for me to notice a difference or any side effects, but 3 days in and alredy i am expreiencing a dry mouth, dizzyness, loss of appetite, feeling of needing to vomit, aint peeing like normal and feel like i want to cry one minute and be bouncing off the walls the next. is all of this normal.

please help x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Worried Guest

I have only just been prescribed these, so will try and let you know if I get any side effects (I am one of these people that usually get most of the normal side effects plus the rarer ones, so am quite a good subject!!! LOL)

• Posted

hi i have been on lofepramine for 9 days now and have had nausea and dry mouth which has just started over last few days also constipation and the spaced out feeling.will these feelings pass or will i feel like this the whole time im on them, anyone know?
  • Posted

hi there all iv bean to my doc today and thay have jiven me lofepramine 1 twice a day so see how i am on these as the others dont seam to be doing out and dont like the side affecks
  • Posted

hi there this is my 3=rd day on these pills im haveing the driy mouth haed caks but thats it i think up to now how r u going on them

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.