Just want to die

Posted , 9 users are following.

I can't take it no more just feels like theres no way out sad

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Sorry you feel this way alicia have you talked to a therapist or a trusted friend. You should get help if you are feeling this way because this can lead into something that you do not want to do. 

I will keep you in my prayers i pray that you will get some help and the sooner the better 

Elizabeth

• Posted

dear alicia,

what are you thinking about? do you have thoughts about depression or even mental ilness? you sound like there are no options or even hope. what is your situation? i'll bet many people are concerned and are hoping to help you. let us know what's going on

• Posted

I am so sorry to hear how you feel alicia, just remember one thing 'God is standing by so don't cry' call on him, lean on him for comfort and strength.
  • Posted

Hey there,

You sound really down, and that is tough. Please know that there are people out there that care. Do you have a support network you can call upon? Mum or dad? Best friend? Boss?

Sometimes the people you least expect will stand up and help out (in my case it was my boss).

Stay strong, and keep us updated.

• Posted

...so, your boss came through for you?, wow that's fantastic. who would have ever thought? that sounds unexpected for sure. so nice to hear that. goes to show you many different kinds of people can help.you just never know...it surely pays to take chances
  • Posted

Alicia88949, if you are in the depths of utter despair and depression and want to talk with someone who has been there and come out the other side, please message me. There is always hope.....believe me x
  • Posted

Alicia,

I am here if you need me. I know we don't know each other, but I do care !!!

• Posted

Alicia, I do know how you feel, I have been there so many times! There is always a way to deal with it though, I honestly find talking on here picks me up and even gives good advice!

Have you thought about telling your family or friends?even your Dr,can help.

When you tell someone your inner most feelings it can sometimes make you feel vulnerable,But mostly if you talk to the right person you can feel a real weight lifted from your mind.

I recently lost my Mum my best friend really,Mum always understood where was coming from,and knew how to get me back on track! I don't have that anymore. My cousin committed suicide because he felt he had no one left after Mum passed ( his Mum my Aunt passed the year before and my Mum was his best friend as well)

We all need someone,we can't do everything ourselves! You really need to talk to someone, I know that I could not have sorted things without this place or the love and support of my Brother and Sister! Please find someone you know you can talk to and let them know how you feel,you will find that these emotions are widely felt even among people you would least expect!

I hope you find the help you really need! All the best Derek

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.