Just what I thought.........what now?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I went to my surgeon today and it turned out just as I predicted. He said that that my Heital Hernia was only as wide as a donut hole and that it is not bad enough for an operation. He actually just gave me another med.....actually double-up on a reflux med I was already taken.  He is going to Hawaii for a month and see me when he gets back......how sweet.

I have to admit that he is faced with a extra risky operation because of my birth defect and malerotated stomache operation at 10 days old. He said the risk was not worth it yet. Does anyone know a real doctor?eek

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi I am a newbie and I have been reading all the posts. I have been taking Meds for GERD and reflux. I have recently decided to try handling this the natural way and have been using 1tsp organic unprocessed un filtered apple cider vinegar in 8oz warm water in the morning about a half hour before eating. You can also add 1tsp of raw honey as well. I can tell you that it has absolutely worked!! They say you can add as much as 1Tbs to 8oz but you need to watch your potassium levels. You can also take it before each meal. I only take it in the morning and so far it has been doing a great job! My husband uses it too! 
    • Posted

You are a life saver since my surgeon will not operate on my hietial hernia as it would be too risky because of my birth operation for up- side-down stomach.

I was going to try coconut oil in the same way. I bought some bt it just looks too gross to put in my body.

• Posted

No Problem!! I pray it works wonders for you David!!! 

I also hope you research ACV as it is fascinating. 

Please se let me know how your coming along. I also have recently stopped eating wheat and that to is fascinating information!

God Bless

Depity211

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.