Keep on making mistakes

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had depression at the end of last year. I was in a relationship with someone to who now I still feel a strong connection to. We broke up as I was ill but during the relationship he would mention his ex and when we went on a break I noticed them talking on FB.

Anyway he said stuff like he felt a connection to me. We met up after we broke up and I explained my illness etc

Left as mates and he liked a couple of my FB posts here and there.

I forgot to take my meds for a while and I felt this huge anger at what he did when we went on a break...I deleted him off my FB but now I regret it... Did I make another mistake in finding it hard to make descisons while being depressed

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I can sort of relate to this.. I split from my partner who then went on Facebook and started chatting to his ex he then went on to sleeping with her. I had never felt so low in my life, but after a few weeks or so my sadness grew to anger and biterness but there wasn't a second of the day that went by without missing him. After 2 months I realised I wanted to be with him. Everyone makes mistakes in moments of madness. Mail him or text him everything how you feel, sometimes writing things down is easier than talking as you can explain everything without getting interupted and you'll feel a little less nervous. My story was from 4 years ago and now I couldn't be happier, hope everything goes fine for you. All the best x
  • Posted

Yeah, I have made a million mistake while not taking meds and being sick. However, the most recent one I was taking my meds. It was a new medication and became fearful. I thought I was going to die so I told my husband who I had been separated for over a year I would go back. I no longer take those meds but now I am suffering from depression and anxiety that he will be moving back in soon! Making decisions while mot well can be life changing. I've decided I will not make ANY decisions if I'm not well but now I've got to live with this for the rest of my life. What was I thinking?!! I know how you feel about making mistakes. Try not to make decisions if you aren't well.
    • Posted

I'm worried if I've ruined everything I feel so stupid I was just so upset when I saw them chatting and thought he didn't care
    • Posted

All you can do is reach out to him and tell him how you feel. Let him know what he means to you. Then it will be his decision whether he will continue a relationship with you. All you can do is try. XX
  • Posted

How can you forget to take your medication? Do you have any idea the effect it can have on you and what do you call a while a few days? a week?  Yes you made mistakes and forgetting your medication is the biggest one of all. If you ask for help with a medical problem such as anxiety or depression the least you can do is take what is prescribed you.

As for your Facebook problems they are the least of your worries. Get yourself well first before making any decisions or you will continue to make decisions you will later regret.

• Posted

You did not make any mistake. Things hapoen for a reason. Anyone who enters your lifr will come with a lesson for you to learn, no mistake made. You deserve love, understanding and proper treatment. Ehomever you are with needs to be a le to handle your issues. You need to understand they, as you have the option of leaving your life if they choose to do so. That is not a mistake. The right one wont leave. That was a gift so you now have weeded out someone who would not have be ifited your well being.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.