Kerosene/Olive Oil treatment

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've used Nem, Tea Tree, Eucolypsis Oils, Tea Oil, Nix and Kwella (stronger than Nix) Lice shampoos. I've used Flea, raid, bed bug sprays and bed bug dust, Sure Killer Bug Buster dust, and, (people swear by sea shell flour also known as) "earth". In my hair, on my back...did it all. I would recommend Raid ant killer (red bottle) put it all over your body. It is gooy and it dries to your pj's so that it rips off like a wax for night time. It still didn't stop them and EVERYTHING is in plastic even the shoes which we wash before leaving the apartment. Day 14, I experimented with toothpaste. Menthe/wintergreen was soothing. Cinnamen blast was more irritating. I've not sure if it worked in some way except the whitener seemed to cap the sores which may have been helpful. Did the salt & clorine in the water for 2 hours and half an hour later some BLACK coffee ground mites popped up for a breathe of air. Used olive oil all over my body and used wet kleenex to wipe down and mites that I did not see were swepted up which meant they had hatches, therefore, they could hold their breathe for at least over two hours. And, they might have friends lodging with them like spiders, lice, scabies and bedbugs...rite? They did not all look the same but they are so small as to identify without a microscope. Day 15: Last night I rubbed down with a cup of olive oil and about an 3 tablespoons, or so, of Turpentine. The effect was most surprising, hundreds of mites popped up and they just had to wait cause I kept working in the oil in a circular motion and wiping...what...a thousand mites? It was incredible. I had only been seeing a dozen or so a day but underneath? It took me two to three hours of massaging until there were no more coming forth. Then, I took the salt/clorine bath and headed for the bedroom. But wait!?! I was freezing so much so that I thought that the furnace had broken down to lowering the temp to about 56 degrees. I checked two thermostates and they both read the same...80 degrees. Then, I realized it must have been the menth/wintergreen. What a chill! Great for menopause perhaps. I had to bundle up. Day 17, today, March 03,2013, I applied olive oil & turpentine and had only about 24 mites. I worked it for an hour and that was it. Did the menth/wintergreen toothpaste have anything to do with the larger catch? Is it possible that the menth dulled them to take some fight out of the rub? I don't know. I'm going to have to repeat it all over again. I should add that I did rub myself down with plaster of paris after the big catch. Extreme itching (could be due to hives or insects trying to bite out and maybe not) fifteen minutes later...I tried to wait it out with a movie and couldn't do so. My skin is improving maybe because of the salt/clorine/baking soda bath which I take about four times a day. I still plan on going to the doc for a script but want to time it with the pesticide company. I mean maybe bedbugs linger cause they have friends hiding them in the body of the victim, under a hatch, who is told to "go for a four hour walk" while the Pesticide company does it spray...rite? A bedbug is larger, eventually, than a scabie, thus the original scabie cave may end up deeper and longer...rite?

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Day 18. I did another 3 hour massage last night before I went to bed, some of it was oil/turpentine, colgate total toothpaste, Vick's vapour rub, took a bath, then rubbed myself (but did not wipe off) Buckley's Cough Medicine. I wasn't going to be fooled that the Grand Sweep with the oil/turpentine treatment, the day before, had wiped out the colonies. But, this rub down did not produce hundred's as expected. After the bath, I rubbed myself with Buckley's cough medicine (which is really hard for a human to swallow). I was disappointed that there was no reaction. Purchased a mosquito tent from Canadian Tire and pulled myself into it for the night. So far, I have not seen one bedbug in three months. Hopefully, this is just body lice. Just before 6 in the morning, my WHOLE body was like having this massive hive attack OR scabbie OR lice attack. SO conclusion being as thought, they are hatching inside the skin. Off for a rub down for an hour and it was hard the itching was so tremendous, then into the bath. I had purchased soap that can buy in the mechanic shop that has sand in it and rubbed myself down in the bath for an hour...popped up and rubbed myself down with the Vick's vapour rub with a significant result but not pleasing. In the third hour of the rub down, almost at 9, I finished up with Penatem, a baby cream for diaper rash, but necessary for the prevention of secondary infections due to rash. I had made the mistake the day before of spraying an itch with Flea Spray after taking a salt/clorine bath and it burnt my skin for hours. I was ready for work. But, wait, they did NOT like the Penaten and I was getting an enormous amount of mites. Why? I had used the Penaten to a lesser degree around my throat and chest without this result the day before. Why did the oil/turpentine work well one time and not the next? It occurred to me that insects have a routine. Take bees for example, they scurry about but after high noon, they get drozzy, and inactive, this is the best time to smoke the hive for the honey. Ants send out two scouts before the herd comes. Why do I have less results when I am itching the most? Well, maybe larvae are digging in or changed into the insect to come out? And, they do it ALL TOGETHER...AT LEAST THIS MORNING. What did oil/turpentine and Pentaten have together? The best result was after two or more hours of massage? Maybe the rubbing tired them out along with the Vick's mega wintergreen rub? Maybe it takes a while for the wintergreen to make them more helpless OR it is THEIR cycle perhaps? Now, I'm taking into consideration then a rub can cause a negative charge and the outside air a positive and most of the specks are from the air and pulled to my body but I do collect the real flea like thingy looking for a date. The time now is 3:00 and I just sprayed myself, without the rub, Schol's athlete foot spray for that and for ringworm although I don't think it actually can help ringworm without a cream script. I want to find a spray to kill off the larger adults, you know, the ones that do come out on their own. Vets can give a flea injection to cats and dogs...why not humans? An injection for each limb and front and back. I'll even volunteer at this point.
  • Posted

Day 19. I am rethinking my strategy about scabies. I have been applying oils for 19 days and taking 1 hr - 1 hr baths. And, it worsened. Okay. Who in the world would come up with such an insect? Jehovah! God of the Universe! Angry with Egypt? Okay, but let's say that really nasty insects were made before Moses. Let's assume, that God, as a Creator, was quite satisfied that HE was the greatest creator seeing He made all sorts of things including millions of angels. Wouldn't He want to see his "sons" grow up and reflect His powers to some extent. I can see where He say, "Here is the blueprint for a butterfly (or moth). Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make a similiar one?" And, telling them that it was okay to replica His creation. And, out of the blue, during the insect lesson, one of them comes up with his idea of an insect, "it burrows into the skin making life miserable for the host and guess what, it will take months, maybe even years, for them to get rid of it." Hmmmm? So, say an angel did so and I think we must out guess him. He may have thought "I created it in such a way that a human would find relief by massaging oil on it...but in reality...it only increases it's sexual drive and voila...we have a hundred more." Very interesting. The Bible Job person sat in ashes and scraped his "boils". Maybe Job was onto something. Maybe dryness, in some cases, not necessarily this one, may or may not be the answer. So, despite the extreme itching...I am sitting this one out...and adding the "earth" (sea shell flour) to my body. I spray my body first with Schol's athelete/ringworm spray then I add the earth. We shall see. God! Am I itching. And, I am taking into account that by Day 19 my body has been abused by herbs, chemicals and bath water. But, so far, unlike water bath and oil massages, not one mite or flea or lice has popped his head up to say, "Nah, nah, nah, nah, haw". The redness is going down, the swollen dermitis is going down. It doesn't mean that I am improving. I'll try it for acouple of more days...if I can. However, tomorrow I may have time to see a doc for a prescription.
  • Posted

Day 19: I forgot to mention that I had used a new shampoo last night called, Denorex. It is a medicated extra strength shapoo for Dandruff control prescribed sometimes for dandruff and Psoriosis and sebarrhea which sometimes looks like a dermititis leftover from scabbies. Hey? Why not? Oh God!!! It must have wintergreen/menthe/whatever in it with a zapper. And, I had rubbed it all over my body rather quickly. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am not a person that can take the cold. I like 80 degrees. My husband likes cold and there is no heat in the bedroom and I was sleeping on the pullout in the livingroom (plus he watches the telly while typing on the Internet to 2 - 3 in the morning). Cold HURTS my skin. For awhile, I couldn't even stand taking a bath or hot shower as the cold air outside of the water was hurting me (which may be due to sclerosis of the skin...very high ana's). I can't do Colgate Total wintergreen anymore for a week possibly even if it freezes the little buggers. It's way too much. Now it could be that I have SO MUCH wintergreen inside my skin that the Denorex set it off as I can't actually see it listed as an ingredient. No more wintergreen. I think that I should actually start a forum requesting people to sign on to an agreement to present to Jehovah, most humbly, our wishes for a quick cure to scabies. Nov 01 would be a great date or April 1st. But Nov follows Oct 31, Halloween nite, dedicated to Satan and the demons, and I think it would be appropriate for all scabbie/dermititis/lice people to pray the next night to say simply, "We are still here!"

And, we sort of figured it out that an angel made scabbies. And, we understand why you were so angry with the Egyptians and YOU sent nits, but hey, we were not there. And, if we ever run into one of those "anointed" ones who wants to go to Heaven and be a King and Priest with Christ Jesus as prophesied in the Bible (144,000) we will bend the knee and definitely not enslave them in anyway nor nail them onto a Cross. (low voice)We will "let your people go". We will walk away."

Lord Jesus, we pray have mercy on us sinners."

It might work. During the Israelite trek in the wilderness after fleeing from the Egyptians, fowled mouth, impatient, ungrateful Israelites got on Jah's bad side and did he not send vipers? And, Moses told them to look at the stake that he had placed a serpent upon and if they looked at it with faith they were healed. GOD's creative ability is so strong and so loafty that HE did not have to make the vaccine and give it to people visibly through Moses. HE could take all the floating ingredients and give it to them undetected. It was a forgleam to representing the need for humans to look to Jesus on the Cross or stake as he had the vaccine to bring people back to perfection as lost by two sinners, Adam and Eve, when they ate something that contained a bacteria or something that ate away at the regenerating teams within this human body. So, let's do the November first thing and look to Jesus on the stake and pray, "have mercy on us Lord Jesus."

I'm going to do it! Nov first every year from this day forth. one million voices have to count for something...right?

• Posted

Day 20: Woke up with extreme itching in my mosquito net tent. Put off jumping into the tub to try to ease the itch by rubbing olive oil on my skin for an hour. Nothing happened mite wise...did't see anything. So when I am the itchiest and the mites may be their busiest they have enough energy to fight the massage. Massaged myself with the herbal oils followed by Pentaten which produced modest results. Both couches are gone so I was expecting more bites. I have larger bites like the lady two doors down but still have seen no bedbugs. My livingroom is empty of furniture. Tomorrow I will paint the walls, sand the floor and varnish, wait for the floor dry, wash everything with kerosene/water and seal the room off. However, during the morning massage I did produce three of the largest nits which reminded me of moths...not that they were moths. The body lice are long and grey and then and are under the skin. These were brown and under the skin but more pear shaped and seemed to be to soft to be bedbug. I asked her if she went to church (where the homeless are sheltered) and she said yes. I told her she shouldn't be going anywhere...everyone is going to get mites/lice/bedbugs from her and gave her a note for her doc and in the note told him that I was going to sue him in civil court for not giving her meds to get rid of body lice/scabies and I mite have to evict her as she does not listen. Boohoo! I am so tired of massaging myself and I'm getting more and more behind in cleaning the four apartment buildings I work in. Maybe no one will notice? My husband brought home grapeoil. He wasn't into the program now the bites are upon him and he has appointed himself THE HEAD of the program.
  • Posted

Day 21: I want to go home syndrome. I did three, two hour long messages the last one being at 11:00 pm and woke up at 2 in the morning with extreme itching which necessitated massaging oils against nits till 6 in the morning. I was dragging myself all day, moving furniture, painting the livingroom, sanding and varnishing the floor. I just had to have a good nite sleep so I slept in the bathrub from 12 to 5 o'clock and was thankful. Massaged oils till 8 o'clock. Started to itch at 9:15 so I am trying something new. I think they are trying to get out. At any rate, I put a white paper glue over the itches. If they died inside me, my body will use the extra protein although I would just like them to leave all together. Well, back to work. I need to kerosene was all the furniture, put them back into the livingroom, kerosene wash all the dining room furniture and move them into the livingroom so I can paint the diningroom, sand and varnish the floor together with the hallway that leads to the bath and no one will be able to get in or out. I take the tub tonite and you can have a bottle for pea in the bedroom. Hah!
  • Posted

Hi Justris. I know you have been having one hell of a time with the resistant mite problem. I wish I had a friend like you because as strong as I thought I was I am whipped by these little mother f---ers! I can't take it! My skin can't take it! I am a woman I should say and this is tore up my skin so bad. I've been to so many doctors Hospital Emergency Center nobody nobody will help me I just don't know what to do if there's any suggestions that you can help mewould much appreciate it thank you Lolo
    • Posted

Hi Lolo

I read your text.  You havent said what your symptoms are. I had what I thought was resistant scabies... was treating it with all crap liked justiris... it wasn't scabies, it was morgellons.

Just tell me your symptoms, what you see... i.e. are you seeing black grains, and various shades, ligth brown, red, white hard gritty specs, softer longer bits.  Is it over all of you, and in your hair. Is your skin erupting. etc. First of all you need to find out what it is for real... don't just guess at it and throw money at, that's the wrong way to go. Seriously, you can do more damage to your skin with harsh chemicals.... please don't. 

• Posted

yes it  is the worst feeling in the world all crawling in my hair red ring circles on my hands i guess its from wiping im gonna try gloves and see if my hands clear up then im gonna go to the tanning bed i guess and dry up my skin although my pre skin cancer on my face may come back i'm helpless and forced to see a pschiatrist cause of so many hospital visists i walk into cobwebs in my door frames although i clean and make sure there is no dust any where even ceiling fans i'm sick and sick of itching and have been for 5 years yes i have put tons of stuff on my skin and hours in the tub my daughter makes fun of me and it is painful mind spirit body but god lives in my soul thank heavens i wish i could be ofhelp but really no drs or myself have came to a resolution i'm sorry you have the same pain good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.