kidney stones

Posted , 5 users are following.

i am asking for a friend thank god .

is there anything alternative that can help get rid of kidney stones cry

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello, I assume conventional treatment has failed. Ensure you are drinking plenty of fluids as to have a urine output more than 2 liters per day. Avouid soft drinks especially cola which contains phosphoric acid.

At the first symptom of stone pain, mix 2 oz of organic olive oil with 2 oz of organic lemon juice.

Drink it straight and follow with a 12 ounce glass of purified water. Wait 30 minutes. Then, squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon into 12 ounces of purified water, add 1 tablespoon of organic raw apple cider vinegar and drink. Repeat the lemon juice, water and apple cider vinegar recipe every hour until symptoms improve.

Pomegranate juice, celery and celery seed, basil tea (juice) with raw honey are known to help. Take 300mg magnesium every day.

Th emost important treatment is flushing with plenty of fluids. Avoid alcohol.

Good luck tiswas

• Posted

Yes, join the yahoo group, low Oxalate diet and they will tell you every thing you need to know. Its run by a doctor.  
  • Posted

Please type IP6 and kidney stones in your favorite search engine and you will learn about this natural rice bran extract that actually was used as a treatment for the condition until the 1960's. 

According to research, IP6 works by chelation. Chelation is a process by which a molecule binds to another one. Since IP6 binds to calcium and about 1-3% of the IP6 you ingest will get eliminated in the urine, it will slowly eat away the kidney stones by chewing away their calcium, atom by atom. Of course, this takes time; but just like it took time for kidney stones to form, it will take time to get rid of them.

• Posted

thanks greg like i said this is for a friend but wiil certainly give her the information and write it in my self help health book god willing i wont need it but you never no .
  • Posted

Great and I hope this information may help your friend!

I will also detail my initial comment concerning the fact that it was a "treatment used until the 1960's", because I mentioned this rather quickly from memory, and went back to the original source of the information: a book on IP6 written by Dr. Abulkalam Shamsuddin.

What actually occured, was that a doctor from the Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston (Dr. Philip H. Henneman) successfully used IP6 in 1958, to treat Hypercalciuria, a condition associated with a high frequency of kidney stones. 24 patients suffering from the condition were given 8.8 grams of IP6 salt daily and saw their calcium urinary levels restored to normal. 10 of those received a prolonged therapy (typically 24 months), and 8 of them did not suffer from the condition or further kidney stone growth or recurrence. So there it is... IP6 was actually used successfully on humans! I'm mentioning this, because most of the modern scientific evidence either comes from the lab, or limited anecdotal reports of individuals having personal claims of success with this therapy. Nothing is guaranteed for anyone with any given therapy, but this information may provide hope of a cure for anyone willing to try this therapy with faith that similar results can be achieved.

• Posted

Captozyme is developing an oral enzyme designed to degrade dietary Oxalate which reduces the risk of Calcium Oxalate kidney stone production.  

In anticipation of product launch, we hope that you will donate your time and thoughts to our short survey of 9 questions (approximately 2 minutes). Your participation in the survey helps us better understand what you look for in a solution to the formation of Calcium Oxalate kidney stones. 

The survey requires NO personally identifying information to secure your anonymity. 

Survey:

http://sgiz.mobi/s3/Calcium-Oxalate-Kidney-Stone-Prevention

Thank you! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.