Kyphosis and pvcs

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm an adult with severe kyphosis that i didn't have about 5 year's ago but yup i sure got it bad. Now I'm trying to figure out if this is causing my pvcs each time i try walking around even very small walks to the bathroom and back. I have always had pvcs but nothing like they are now! Any advice?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Normagray02,

Your article popped up in my email, and I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds -

I'm no doctor,but is there any way you could make a 2 week commitment?

Walk 1 hour a day, bend over 10 times a day, and drink 8 glasses of water, and 2 glasses of milk a day? If you are lactose intolerant, there is this almond coconut milk with vanilla, that is delicious!

Are you sleeping 8 hours a night?

If not, don't go to a docotor and get a prescription-Either take Melatonin, or Diphenhydramine-I drink 2 beers per night,I recommend this to people with illness like ours.

When you watch T.V, don't sit up, lie down.

Every night, maybe some warm milk with vanilla, sugar, and cinnamon.

I hope this helps, and I look forward to hearing your feedback.

You'll be O.K.-Just don't be afraid-The lord will watch over you,and take you into his arms, and when you see one set of footprints in the sand, instead of 2, it is then that he carried you!

• Posted

Trust me i can't walk like that and even the spine doctors advised me not to try! I'm so severely damaged because my spine has an s shape a c shape and I'm humpback which methadone caused it to hit me all at one time. I used to walk everywhere all the time and i enjoyed cooking and cleaning house but now because it's pressing against my heart and lungs that's why i can't do it. But thank you for your email
    • Posted

Yes my friend God has got this and Jesus walks with us and i couldn't do anything without him
    • Posted

I'm sorry,

Sometimes I feel like I'm lying to myself.I look up on websites to try explain what I'm going through,I have doctors email me and tell me I'm beyond the normal time of failure.I work, and I'm not in pain, not like when I'm not moving.I shouldn't give advice, it's just my fight, that which makes me keep going. I don't have a choice,I have to work and outdo men, which I do every day.But, deep inside,I'm hurting.As every year goes by, it gets worse.My greatest fear is when the fight won't be enough.I sometimes think I'm the only woman in the world with this responsibility,and It's shameful for me to try to tell someone else to fight ,when I'm not in their shoes.My fight, is different than yours,and your words tell me you are fighting as hard as you can.

I will pray for you, and I'm sorry this has happened to us.I don't have any answer for it,and I'm furious about it most of the time.

• Posted

One more thought,

I am scared every day-What if I become homeless because my body stops working? I cn't have a child, tried that, and the baby died.My dotors told me it may be possible, but I would have to be in a harness, and I would suffer a possible decapitation due to my necks angle above my spine.

I just wake in the morning, and hear birds , and smell the seasons, and as much as it hurts, I cook a 5 star meal.My rib broke 3 weeks ago-It's getting closer-I know it-I'm not stupid.But, in the end, what do we have but hope?

I can't feel my hands anymore, but they still work.My feet go numb 20 times a day, and the list goes on, and on.

I'm not in a wheelchair,I focus on every good thing-every thing my mind loves, and I will my body to do what no one would think is possible.

But,times running out.I haven't told my husband this,I know I'll have to.It's getting worse-Sometimes, I go 3 weeks without a problem,then all heck breaks lose.

I can tell you 4 days before rain comes, and I can tell you the same about a cold front.

But, I also have other gifts,things I will never discuss, but ,trust me, the ones who suffer like us, have gifts.

I guess the end point is, fight ,and when you can't fight anymore, you're going home.To a place where nothing can hurt you anymore. But while we're here,we have to make a difference.For who knows pain more than us?

• Posted

Trust me my friend you are not alone and your right about the fight! For myself i can just wish i was able to do things that i did for years and yeah i get upset when my family gets out and about but i am not supposed to feel like that because God don't like it and its more of just me wanting to ride with them to get out of the house and it's not anyone's fault. But never give up and keep doing what you do best and I'm glad you wrote me back thank you. Much love from a friend who cares and God bless you always
    • Posted

You sound like a awesome person who put's up a great fight and yes tell your husband how you feel! But only give in when you know that's all you have left and give it to God. I'm sorry you are hurting and i wish i could help you but as you know we both seem to have problems preventing us from that except we can text each other and keep up to date if you want to? I'm hear if you need a friend and i have to get off hear for now but only because i also have tremors that is hard to control when typing sometimes. I will contact you again soon as i can my new friend God bless

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.