L-Glutamine & D-Ribos

Posted , 4 users are following.

After reading a bunch of things on these forums, I decided to go out and buy some LGlutamine for muscle pain and D-Ribos for energy. Anyone know how long it takes to start noticing a difference?  I took some this morning with water and breakfast, it is two hours later and I don't feel any different.

I have Polymyositis, Celiacs, Raynauds, and multiple food sencitivites and allergies and am not taking any pharmaciticls as yet. If anyone out in Forum Land has any other suggestions for energy and pain relieif, and depression, without drugs, I sure would appreciate any input.

I do yoga, meditate, eat only whole foods (except for an occasional slip).  I am not against anyting that sounds woowoo to others, I am willing to try just about anything! I am a nature nut, I even drink pine needle tea, so strange is ok with me.  

Thank you for all who suggested these things! 

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I take LGlute every day. Helps I guess , it's for shingles nuero support and protein shakes for energy helps me better than D-Ribos.

everone is different I too am sensitive to most meds .

• Posted

I just took them yesterday for the first time and then again today. I was coming out of a flare so it is hard to tell if it is helping.  I will keep taking it, I know I will have a flare again.  If I stop getting them or if they are mild, I will keep taking the sups.  I was doing a lot more then I have ever been able to do today without getting exhausted so I am pleased. thank for the reply. sorry you have shingles, my husband had those in his throat, where are yours?

PAINFUL!

• Posted

Good you felt well . I take many sups vit b, d, multi .

sorry to hear Mr. Dee has shingles.

i have it on my back and side.

• Posted

Mr Dee 😁 HAD shingles, he is gone now, crossed over to the other side 💞

Viatmins are all so expencive, I have to take what I can afford.  Guess i should be getting some D now that it's getting on winter here.

• Posted

...have seen a few of your posts and wanted to send you well-wishes. I noticed most of them were posted about 5 months ago, so I'm hoping you are doing much better. Besides hoping to hear from you that things are much better for you, I would like to hear more about the LGlutamine for muscle pain and D-Ribos for energy that you are/were taking, specifically the LGlutamine for muscle pain. Thank you love.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.