Labia Adhesion

Posted , 6 users are following.

Help i am 53 and have a Labia Adhesion due to lack of estrogen.  Has any one on this website had one, and i need to know how to get it unstuck.  I have been prescribed Estriol Cream by my doctor but it doesn't seem to be working can any one help me please i feel a real freak.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

In that stage it's not about get "unstacked" .You need combo 70% estriol mixed with 30% Estradiol.Bioidentical hormones, so body recognize them.Deoends in severe it you apply thin layer 2-3 times a day on affected area.If you still have a period you need bio identical progesterone, to loose the estrogen.

Estriol us great, but as a weekest estrogen it will not do.

Or for the time being , keep using it, but 3 x a day.But still using any estrogen without progesterone is not smart practise.

• Posted

I meant to loose the estrogen.Sorry about typo.You don't want to loose it you need loose the estrogen.Usyaly the blood test us focused on estradiol.That combo will make a difference.

• Posted

eva, it is very nice of you to answer denise's question as probably no one else has the info, but I think it's very important that you take the time to type slowly so there are no errors causing denise to take the wrong hormones or amounts. she is already sressed and understandably so. thanks.

• Posted

What I understand you are saying is you do not believe it is possible to become unstuck once one is stuck (for lack of better description). If that is the case, what is the purpose of applying a mixture of 70% estriol and 30% estradiol up to 3x/day?

"You don't want to loose it you need loose the estrogen."

I'm not sure what this means. Can you please explain?

• Posted

God Denise that sounds very painful.  Just when you think things cannot get worse you find someone has something else even worse.  Hope things improve

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.