Lansoprazole 30mg

Posted , 4 users are following.

I seem to be experiencing sever lower back pain for which I need to medicate.  I was on Omeprozole previously and felt unwell on that.  Any one else getting similar symptoms from this medication?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Why do you think your back pain id due to your medication?
  • Posted

Can you please provide more info. How long were you on omeprazole, were you on them daily, what dosage were you on, what other meds do you take, what conditions do you have?
  • Posted

I also have been experiencing lower back pain for around 4 years now as well as urinary incontinence, thining hair and feeling lethargic. I wonder if it has anything to do with takin PPI's.  I previously suffered from severe GORD and prescribed 2x20mg esomeprazole daily (one in morning, one at night for 4 years now) which has erradicated heartburn which I found unbearable and as a result was diagnosed with Barrets oesophagus.  Now I am prescribed ferrous fumerate due to low red blood count.  I do believe all these symptoms are a result of taking PPI's, however much easier to put up with than sleepness night with heartburn and the possibility of my Barret's progressing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.