Lansoprazole

Posted , 5 users are following.

I was prescribed this recently to take 15 mg per day which  I take on the morning but picked up the wrong packet and took another 15mg by mistake will that b ok

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Absolutely fine. Some people take this amount daily. Just go back to the usual amount tomorrow. All the best!
  • Posted

This is my normal dose I take everyday don't worry you could take up to 60mg a day and would kid be ok

• Posted

Hi Denis, yes you'll be fine, I often had to take double my dose as it wasn't working too well. I wouldn't worry about it unless you felt ill immediately after taking it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.