Last Day Of Pain

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi all just a quick not to say thanks for always looking on on my posts, and that this is a day to celebrate. the last day of Pain. misdiagnosis and problems with tablets and stuff that happens to us all...We are all in the same boat, and soon I will be off of the boat and back on the Key....

Wow what a three years I have had...I hope that this operation is as easy as the last one and I just have to be patient and it will all come out with the wash... Just hope it is like that this time...So...the chips are in and the Pie is waiting...got some M+S Gravey from the wifes dinner, will post a shot of her her If I have one small enough, she is a cool chick Luv her to bits... So I have uploaded a shot of Sandy, A Gull shot, I have loads more, and another BigOne Shot...Totsiens...Untill next time cool  Ian.

6 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Love the picture of Sandy .... You are blessed to have such a lovely lady by your side ....

Tot ziens Ian 

Love the full moon pic too --- it is Blue moon tomorrow - 

• Posted

Renrr could never have donr it without her ,,,,A true Rock to lean on...cool
    • Posted

I just love to hear this !!!! and I am sure that you are her Rock 

wish that there was a kissy-face -redface

• Posted

Best wishes and best of luck for tomorrow...

Beautiful pictures!

Ella 

• Posted

look forward to hearing from you on the other side 🌈💌🌈💌 best of luck
  • Posted

Best of luck to you! I'm sure you will be feeling great in no time!
  • Posted

Good luck Ian and hope all goes well. You will feel such a relief to be out of that pain. Not long now and you will be able to forget all the meds and get your life back.
  • Posted

Good morning Ladies, thanks for the kind words and well wishes, I have to not eat anything from 7.30 this morning  so I am sitting here with a lovely light breakfast of Cheese On Toast, with a pint of Speckled Hen, coola real treat for me as remember I am a night Owl myself and these day shifts at home ...well also have the latest Angus Donald Robin Hood book for the hospital, life has turned out fine, biggrinas I did not expect to get the book for today, cheesygrinanother treat as I could not wait untill May next year to get in in Paperback, Have to get eating or I will miss my 7.30 am window... coolwill chat again here later when its done...thanks for always being there, it is great to know that you are all there watching and waiting to help.

Love and kindnest wishes to you all.  coolcool

Ian.

+++++++++++++

• Posted

Cheers mate ...

will be thinking of you -- what is a pint of speckled hen ??? an alocoholic beverage, liquid courage ??? 

you are so loved ...

• Posted

Beer Renee.....Bitterly cold from the back of the fridge, so easy to gat aanother one, but have to be a good boy, and get the Pyjamas in the wash, and hace a washi myself with the Prontoderm foam cleaner, get my bag packed, watching Motive on the TV now before I have yo make a move...catching the Bus ad 10 ish...to be at the hospital at 11am...Totsiens for now.  Ian. +++
  • Posted

Godd luck Ian - just keep eating sleeping exercising and know that if you do have any pain post op - it will GO! Xx
  • Posted

Hi Ian  Good luck won't be long before you can jump over the moon smilesmilesmile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.