Laughter is the very best medicine

Posted , 2 users are following.

What makes you laugh and always feel better?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

My kids. Even on the worst day the can put a smile on my face 😁

• Posted

My girls, music, and nature. I recently got to know a wildlife biologist at a lake near my house. He specializes in birds. I am a birder myself. We hit it off and he was actually excited by the fact that I love to learn. He wants to include me in nature walks/forums, amazed that I WANTED to learn. He wants me there and I want to be there. Learning about anything natural does it for me. The kicker is at the end of the conversation we figured out our kids went to school with each other and were friends. What are the odds? 
    • Posted

Indigoods!

I love birds too! Always have

Have a white winged brotogerius.

So, do I smell romance???

Warm hugs

judith

• Posted

LOL. You kiddin my wife would kick my butt.

Seriously, she can, I'm not joking. smile smile lololol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.