Leaky gas , warm feeling in rear , excessive tiredness , brain fog

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been suffering from leaky gas for almost a year. When it first started it felt like bubbles coming from my rear and there was a weird smell like rotting fruit. People around me noticed. Recently the gas has changed slightly and it is become more smelly and now there is a warm feeling constantly when I sit down. I also has excessive tiredness and brain fog off and on. I also have clear fluid in my feces at times.

I am thinking Candidiasis or SIBO. My doctor tested my blood for Candidiasis and I guess it came back fine. I did not have gluten intolerance after a endoscopy test. She doesn't seem to care or believe me and I don't know what to do.

What could this be and what do I do? This is ruining my social life and I am always uncomfortable.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Has your doctor suggested IBS and have you had stool samples taken to look for H Pylori?  Other intolerance tests should also be looked at such as lactose and wheat. Non celiac gluten intolerance should also be considered.   Do you experience stomach pain, change of bowel habit, or bloating?  Mucus in your stools is also common with IBS as is rumbling in your stomach and gas.
  • Posted

Hi aubri,

Sorry to hear about that.

If your Dr doesnt care...make her care its her job. People seem to always underestimate just how much these things affect our sicial life and our confidence in public... we do EVERYTHING outside apart from sleep! So get her to sit up and notice.

This usually happens when you let your guard down and show ur GP your true vulnerability and how much yiur really affected emotionallt and mentally. Dont down play it just because its a surgery and everyones conservative etc..

Your GP is there to help you.. so find a way to make her do her job by you. You deserve it. Kick up a fuss for your health. Nobody else will xx

• Posted

Cant test for yeast in blood, need sightology to look at blood under microscope to see and think a breath and a fecal analysis to look for overgrowth of yeast or other.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.